A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:25:36 am
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1490890 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1485 on: August 01, 2017, 11:18:08 am »

Introducing ever wackier characters is dumb

I agree this show sucks but I did prefer Ferlie over Roper.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1486 on: August 01, 2017, 01:32:25 pm »

If this was a political TV drama I'd s top watching because no administration shows this much incompetence and has this much public drama.  You can't just rotate new characters into the plot, advertise their arrival on the show, and then oust them after a single episode.  Introducing ever wackier characters is dumb  Plus, there is too many sub-plots - there are like 5 continuing sub plots and then a a handful more each week that just pop up, never to be mentioned again.  On top of all of that, the main character doesn't seem to have a clue what he wants, let alone how to get it.

This show sucks.

Uh...at the risk of being a 'spoiler', isn't that kinda what Game of Thrones does?  Only actually kills everybody...?

Oh, wait...almost forgot about Seth Rich!!

But at least GOT has some good entertainment value!  

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1487 on: August 01, 2017, 01:35:23 pm »

Wasn't much over 45 years ago, but the biggest one I believe was obstruction of justice.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/nixon-charged-with-first-of-three-articles-of-impeachment

Shows the biggest, most obvious difference between Real Republicans and today's Hijacked Republican Party I keep going on about.  Back then, they were active participants in the process.

From today's Fake Fox News Hijacked Republicans ----  crickets...!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1488 on: August 01, 2017, 02:00:48 pm »

Uh...at the risk of being a 'spoiler', isn't that kinda what Game of Thrones does?  Only actually kills everybody...?

Oh, wait...almost forgot about Seth Rich!!

But at least GOT has some good entertainment value!  

I think for the season finale they take the royal family down to the basement...

Meanwhile on Failing Fox News:

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.
We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

CNN canned two reporters for much less.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #1489 on: August 01, 2017, 05:09:05 pm »

If this was a political TV drama I'd s top watching because no administration shows this much incompetence and has this much public drama.  You can't just rotate new characters into the plot, advertise their arrival on the show, and then oust them after a single episode.  Introducing ever wackier characters is dumb  Plus, there is too many sub-plots - there are like 5 continuing sub plots and then a a handful more each week that just pop up, never to be mentioned again.  On top of all of that, the main character doesn't seem to have a clue what he wants, let alone how to get it.

This show sucks.

This week on "As Our Stomachs Churn":

There's a new sheriff in town as Kelly takes the reins. Reince rides off into the sunset, but he may return someday. Kelly Ann tells a fib. Mooch drops through the secret trap door while the evil Dr. Bannon plots in his lair, pulling wings off butterflies and burning his Barbie doll with a cigarette. Meanwhile in the Oval Office, a television blares Fox News almost continuously as staffers bring endless trays of junk food and ice cream. Something evil lurks in the darkest corner. What could it be?

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1490 on: August 01, 2017, 09:41:50 pm »

Something evil lurks in the darkest corner. What could it be?

Democrats

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1491 on: August 02, 2017, 07:01:51 am »

If this was a political TV drama I'd s top watching because no administration shows this much incompetence and has this much public drama.  You can't just rotate new characters into the plot, advertise their arrival on the show, and then oust them after a single episode.  Introducing ever wackier characters is dumb  Plus, there is too many sub-plots - there are like 5 continuing sub plots and then a a handful more each week that just pop up, never to be mentioned again.  On top of all of that, the main character doesn't seem to have a clue what he wants, let alone how to get it.

This show sucks.

I know, but look at The Donald's ratings.  They are through the roof!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1492 on: August 02, 2017, 08:44:08 am »

Democrats

Ouch!   That hurts!   Going all "Breadburner" on us...??

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1493 on: August 02, 2017, 11:22:13 am »

And in rebuttal to all the other RWRE lies....

A real Canadian giving real facts!

https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/videos/10156196140087908/

joiei
City Father

« Reply #1494 on: August 02, 2017, 01:18:37 pm »

I know, but look at The Donald's ratings.  They are through the roof!
https://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-approval-rating-craters-down-to-only-33-in-latest-poll/

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1495 on: August 02, 2017, 02:59:05 pm »

Ahem, as in Nielsen ratings, Joiei.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
joiei
City Father

« Reply #1496 on: August 02, 2017, 05:36:27 pm »

Ahem, as in Nielsen ratings, Joiei.
  Sorry, didn't catch where you were going. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1497 on: August 03, 2017, 08:19:10 am »

Wow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.d518d1fd7775

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1498 on: August 03, 2017, 02:22:33 pm »

It's Grand Jury time kids:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-impanels-washington-grand-jury-in-russia-probe-1501788287

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1499 on: August 03, 2017, 02:31:21 pm »

We all knew it was coming to this.

Now we'll see if there's any "there" there.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org