A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:57:17 am
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bengazi!!!  (Read 93259 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2014, 12:41:18 am »

The title page says "House Select Committee on Intelligence," Guido. Is that different?

That's the "permanent" committee. Trey Gowdy's committee is the House Special Panel on Benghazi or some other name...I understand that committee received the report you posted already.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2014, 11:34:50 am »

I guess when you're own House controlled committee finds no basis regarding admin conspiracies, you just stomp your feet and say that committee's findings are 'full of crap'.

This is hilarious.  Some 40-odd times this has been investigated and it comes up the same every time.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/23/politics/lindsey-graham-benghazi-report/

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2014, 01:06:05 pm »

Maybe the Senate should appoint a Super Special Committee to investigate the investigation conducted by the House Extra Special committee. I'm okay with that provided they don't use all the seats on the short bus.

Honestly, the amount of money thrown down this particular rat hole should be our main focus.

Ed W

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2014, 01:52:02 pm »

Now we KNOW a youtube video led to the death of Ambassador Stevens. It was not a terrorist attack.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2014, 03:15:21 pm »

Time for another committee since this report obviously won’t be well-received.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2014, 07:27:40 pm »

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2015, 10:15:49 pm »

And now this happens.

The existence of Mrs. Clinton’s personal email account was discovered by a House committee investigating the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi as it sought correspondence between Mrs. Clinton and her aides about the attack.
Two weeks ago, the State Department, after reviewing Mrs. Clinton’s emails, provided the committee with about 300 emails — amounting to roughly 900 pages — about the Benghazi attacks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?smid=tw-bna

"Oh, you wanted ALL the emails, not just those I wanted to give you? Sorry, I misunderstood."

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2015, 08:59:43 am »

Will this effectively eliminate her from holding any type of political office ever again.....Huh

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2015, 12:55:28 pm »

Is that how she and Slick solicited the millions from the middle east for the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of of State?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2015, 01:10:02 pm »

Is that how she and Slick solicited the millions from the middle east for the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of of State?

A little lightness to round out your day!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154173642315215&fref=nf

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2015, 03:03:38 pm »

Will this effectively eliminate her from holding any type of political office ever again.....Huh

Really? You think using a personal e-mail account is the deal-breaker?

You don't think that every Senator, Congressman, Governor, etc. doesn't have a private gmail, yahoo account and sometimes uses it?

You guys are gasping at straws. Create all the outrage you want. Dress like Sean Hannity for all I care.

Yes. Using a personal e-mail CAN be a way to hide conversations. But if you release them, what are you hiding?

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2015, 03:08:30 pm »

You don't think that every Senator, Congressman, Governor, etc. doesn't have a private gmail, yahoo account and sometimes uses it?

You guys are gasping at straws. Create all the outrage you want. Dress like Sean Hannity for all I care.

Yes. Using a personal e-mail CAN be a way to hide conversations. But if you release them, what are you hiding?

Are you kidding? Do you not remember the gnashing of teeth over Sarah Palin's email controversy? Also, you need to understand that most everyone is condemning her over this. And the contributions to her foundation.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2015, 03:15:28 pm »

Are you kidding? Do you not remember the gnashing of teeth over Sarah Palin's email controversy?

Nobody remembers Sarah Palin's email controversy. That is your reason for your outrage?

If they did it to our woman running for President, we need to do it to their candidate running for President.

Seems childish to me, but go ahead and freak out.

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2015, 04:19:30 pm »

Remember, this is the group that still has their panties in a wad over how Bengazi was handled....

One embassy event where 4 people were killed.  While they ignore the half a dozen or so embassy killing events under Baby Bush regime where 32 were killed....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2015, 04:45:35 pm »

Remember, this is the group that still has their panties in a wad over how Bengazi was handled....

One embassy event where 4 people were killed.  While they ignore the half a dozen or so embassy killing events under Baby Bush regime where 32 were killed....

Mountain out of a molehill.  The law that banned her and other government employees from using personal email as primary correspondence during her duties as SoS didn't go into effect until last year (The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014).

Another point - Secretary Kerry is the first Sec of State to use a dot gov address as his primary email.

Republicans, once again, making a big deal out of nothing.  Fitting that it should be updated in this dumpster fire of a topic.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org