A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 07:53:20 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't we impeaching Cheney?  (Read 13026 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2007, 04:41:45 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

More of the same... no longer worth a reply.

Please post when you have thoughts of your own or you wish to actually debate an issue.

XoXo,

cannon_fodder

Must have struck a nerve, I heard three plops in the toilet, but don't have a clue what they looked like.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2007, 04:42:14 pm »

How can you read my posts and say that. Fodder for obnoxious odors?

I find it strange how you posties constantly attempt to redirect a thread.
Editor

Administrator
Civic Leader

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2007, 07:33:59 am »

The intent of this site is not for flaming or trying to post as many links to op/ed pieces as possible. Stay on topic and tone it down.

aoxamaxoa
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2007, 09:18:48 am »

Sorry, I don't think so. Unless you are referring to the instigators.

You must have missed the stabs by Conan the barbaric. Unless you are allied with him.

Silly editoad....
iplaw
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2007, 09:32:56 am »

You must be begging to be banned if that was a knock about the Editor...keep it up!!!!
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2007, 09:33:37 am »

Come to think of it, what does Dick Cheney and the republican party stand for today that the American people stand behind? The party is in worse shape now than they were when we heralded Nixon from office and opened the door for Cheney to squeeze in the oval office the first time.

I just found out Scooter was Marc Rich's lawyer at the time Clinton pardoned Rich. So don't expect outrage when Libby gets the same.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2007, 09:35:01 am »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

You must be begging to be banned if that was a knock about the Editor...keep it up!!!!

That would be censorship which I am certain you support.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org