A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:52:09 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: staying on topic  (Read 14905 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 08:20:55 pm »

Renaissance Fair in Muskogee - May!

Daylight savings time sucks.

Swamp loggers...

Well, you get the picture.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 09:25:03 pm »

These are probably the same folks who think the world is going do end on dec 21, 2012

and miss Christmas??  What a bunch of losers.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 09:29:39 pm »

Daylight savings time sucks.

Well, you get the picture.

You have personal problems......

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 06:10:59 am »

A lot of people on Facebook were pulled in hook, line and sinker though.  Roll Eyes

If they think that is real, I have a photo of Ru Paul to show them:

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 07:06:30 am »

Clarification;  actually going OFF daylight savings time sucks.  What we have now is where it should stay.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 07:15:21 am »

Clarification;  actually going OFF daylight savings time sucks.  What we have now is where it should stay.

I agree. But to be accurate, it's Daylight Saving Time.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 09:35:05 am »

These are probably the same folks who think the world is going do end on dec 21, 2012

Its not ?

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
buckeye
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 10:19:34 am »

Tonight's the night I shall be talking about of flu the subject of word association football. This is a technique out a living much used in the practice makes perfect of psychoanalysister and brother and one that has occupied piper the majority rule of my attention squad by the right number one two three four the last five years to the memory. It is quite remarkable baker charlie how much the miller's son this so-called while you were out word association immigrants' problems...
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2010, 10:24:33 am »

Tonight's the night I shall be talking about of flu the subject of word association football. This is a technique out a living much used in the practice makes perfect of psychoanalysister and brother and one that has occupied piper the majority rule of my attention squad by the right number one two three four the last five years to the memory. It is quite remarkable baker charlie how much the miller's son this so-called while you were out word association immigrants' problems...

Wow, you must be studying under the tutelage of Shadows...

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2010, 11:49:27 am »

Has everyone seen this photo yet?

It's fake.

I'm no Palin fan (I liked her at first, now I'm kinda 'eh'), but I felt compelled to expose this because the person who made it, instead of saying nothing, is claiming it's real.

Sheila Naifeh, local attorney and jewelry designer...FYI

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 12:02:35 pm »

Sheila Naifeh, local attorney and jewelry designer...FYI

And NOT a Photoshop expert.  Cheesy
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 04:37:16 pm »

A lot of people on Facebook were pulled in hook, line and sinker though.  Roll Eyes
It amazes me that people can't just see it on one that bad. Even half decent alterations are usually identifiable by spending 5 seconds looking at the photo and thinking about where the light is coming from. In that case, it's not necessary at all. Miracle lights, front seats in the back of a Towncar, and more!

On a completely different note, here's how to make a real photo look fake:

It looks like the photographer just now figured out that it was possible to remotely trigger an off-camera flash.  Roll Eyes

And apparently, he still has yet to figure out how to properly expose a photo with flash.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 06:19:57 am »

Anyone see the movie Black Dynamite?

One of the best of 2009, imho

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wqmnJrOFM[/youtube]
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 01:21:12 pm »

Puppies are cute
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2010, 01:33:46 pm »

I want some poptarts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org