A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:00:23 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home & Auto Insurance information  (Read 3316 times)
chas22
« on: January 05, 2010, 05:01:45 pm »

I now have State Farm Ins. for Home and Auto's.  Can anyone tell me how good Liberty Mutual is I'm thinking about changing
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 07:51:03 pm »

I have Farmer's for car insurance. My agent is the guy who owns Weber's Root Beer.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 08:46:47 pm »

F Liberty Mutual......

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 09:50:48 pm »

I'm with Okla Farm Bureau on house, cars, motorcycle. Pleased with the rates so far I've had no claims experience with them, though a friend's claim experience led me to them in the first place

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 10:30:34 pm »

I've had Allstate, AIG, Providian and now State Farm. Some people don't like State Farm but they've been way better than the other 3.
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 10:51:30 pm »

I had American National for years and really loved the cash back plan.  Since I have had two claims in my entire insurable life, it was nice to get a yearly check for 25% of my premiums.  That said, when we bought a new house, Liberty Mutual's premium blew American Nat out of the water.  I ended up saving over $1000 a year.

Then to my horror, within about two weeks of switching I had a wreck, which was my fault (ok, actually, I hit a parked car in my office parking lot)  The guy wasn't being reasonable so I filed a claim, Liberty Mutual was great to work with.  The entire process took very little of my time and they paid fast. 

So long story short, I'd recommend Liberty Mutual (and if you are happy with the rates, I had NO complaints about American National either)

buckeye
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 02:49:55 pm »

The only insurance provider about which I've read consistently positive reviews is USAA.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 03:02:34 pm »

The only insurance provider about which I've read consistently positive reviews is USAA.

Great company.  Been with them since '91.

Membership requires military service or family to those who have served so might not be feasible.
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 06:34:06 pm »

I now have State Farm Ins. for Home and Auto's.  Can anyone tell me how good Liberty Mutual is I'm thinking about changing

Check out American National.    You get cash back after two years with no claims.   Plus I saved a substantial amount of money just on the premiums when I switched from AllState to American National. 

Here is my agents link.

http://www.moberlyinsurance.com/

Trust but verify
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org