A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:51:20 pm
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1491132 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1650 on: September 20, 2017, 09:29:20 am »

Another horrendous Trump fail...

He wants to allow the abuse and terrorism built in to the nursing home industry to continue as business as usual.  Obama tried to get some accountability.  Trump want them to be able to continue to be the 'snake pits' that have always been with no recourse for the abused and tortured and starved.

But hey, it's not Hillary...

http://time.com/money/4808214/trump-administration-ban-nursing-home-arbitration/

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1651 on: September 20, 2017, 10:57:24 am »

via Imgflip Meme Generator

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1652 on: September 20, 2017, 11:02:36 am »

So true.  And I have NO doubt she completely missed the acts of theft, lying, cheating, and fraud Hobbly Lobby founders engaged in related to middle eastern antiquities that was in the news just a few weeks ago.  Not to even mention cultural misappropriation.  Ok...I mentioned it...

Their real nature and what they truly are has come out now.  They may as well open on Sundays now.  At least THAT would be consistent with their practiced values.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1653 on: September 20, 2017, 11:20:18 am »

So true.  And I have NO doubt she completely missed the acts of theft, lying, cheating, and fraud Hobbly Lobby founders engaged in related to middle eastern antiquities that was in the news just a few weeks ago.  Not to even mention cultural misappropriation.  Ok...I mentioned it...

Their real nature and what they truly are has come out now.  They may as well open on Sundays now.  At least THAT would be consistent with their practiced values.

Why am I not surprised? And people wonder about my cynicism of "organized religion".
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1654 on: September 20, 2017, 02:24:07 pm »

Why am I not surprised? And people wonder about my cynicism of "organized religion".

Hobby Lobby Hypocrites aren't organized religion.  Like so many other frauds (Covenant Transport for example...), they wrap themselves in 'the Shroud' for appearances sake - like the commercial vehicles that have the little fish on the back.  I never hire anyone with that as "advertising". 

If you are looking for a 'spiritual' community, start out easy with something like Unitarians.  Or the Salvation Army (Methodists by another name).  Fewer hypocrisies/contradictions per cubic foot than most.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1655 on: September 20, 2017, 03:58:33 pm »

Hey with Trump threatening to nuke Korea we might just make the deadline:

Will The World End On September 23? Christian 'Researcher' Says Yes
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/20/september-23-end-of-world-theory

Trump Threatens to 'Totally Destroy' North Korea in First UN Speech
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-un-north-korean-leader-suicide-mission-n802596

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1656 on: September 21, 2017, 03:55:51 pm »

Thanks for that, CF. I really didn't understand how Susan Rice fit into this story. It's remarkably similar to Cheney leaking Valerie Plame to a reporter, then claiming he learned about her from the resulting news story.

Pay no attention to those Russians behind the curtain!

Poor ol' Valerie Plame. Da joos.

https://twitter.com/ValeriePlame/status/910884546723196929

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1657 on: September 22, 2017, 09:00:47 am »

And the insults continue....

Dotard.

By making Americans look up the word 'dotard', Kim Jung Un has done more for education than Betsy DeVos.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1658 on: September 22, 2017, 09:07:54 am »

By making Americans look up the word 'dotard', Kim Jung Un has done more for education than Betsy DeVos.

lol
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1659 on: September 22, 2017, 10:01:24 am »

Dotard.

Wins the internets for one day.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1660 on: September 22, 2017, 11:04:45 am »

Wins the internets for one day.

Full disclosure;

I paraphrased it from somewhere else.  I just wish I was that clever....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1661 on: September 22, 2017, 12:33:54 pm »

Dotard.

Kim Jong Un is a hoot. Almost made me forget that an American died (murdered) in his custody this year because he stole a propaganda poster. But aside from that, and everything else...

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1662 on: September 22, 2017, 12:37:22 pm »

Kim Jong Un is a hoot. Almost made me forget that an American died (murdered) in his custody this year because he stole a propaganda poster. But aside from that, and everything else...

We probably agree about him - and I may be even more radical than you - I think we should have nuked him long, long ago.

In the meantime, how many out there are still buying "Made in China" ??

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1663 on: September 23, 2017, 11:28:37 am »

Trump is making all sorts of friends today in the NBA.

bluelake
Activist

« Reply #1664 on: September 23, 2017, 02:01:48 pm »

Trump is making all sorts of friends today in the NBA.

...and the NFL.

I'm getting ready to make a run down to Sam's to get more popcorn.

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org