A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:23:19 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golden Corral in Owasso Closed  (Read 7448 times)
GG
Philanthropist

« on: June 11, 2008, 07:13:26 pm »

Drove by today and the Golden Corral in Owasso is shuttered.  

The last couple of times I was in I did not see Rick or Patty. (the owners/mgrs)

I will most likely find out more Friday at the Chamber of Commerce Ribbon cutting at Warren/Cat.

Trust but verify
breitee
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 02:57:09 pm »

Any updates?
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 06:12:54 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by breitee

Any updates?

Nope, I talked to Gary the Owasso Chamber President and he did not know anything either.   The place just up and closed without warning.

Trust but verify
Cubs
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 11:32:35 pm »

does anybody care?
Nope
mr.jaynes
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 04:13:23 pm »

Now if they could just close the one on 21st and Memorial- they're an affront to any positive dining experience!
joiei
City Father

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 04:42:08 pm »

Now if they could just close the one on 21st and Memorial- they're an affront to any positive dining experience!
Golden Corral is one of my brother in laws favorite places to eat.  Lots of cheap food.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
mr.jaynes
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 05:52:50 pm »

Golden Corral is one of my brother in laws favorite places to eat.  Lots of cheap food.

The personnel leaves much to be desired, but, i suppose one gets what one pays for.
titan43112
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 03:17:11 pm »

Looks like a new owner is extensively remodling the entire building, anyone know what its going to be?? 
roscoe
Citizen

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 10:13:08 am »

Drove by last Saturday and the building was gone..

GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 10:24:31 am »

Looks like a new owner is extensively remodling the entire building, anyone know what its going to be?? 

A reliable source told me it is going to me a multi-use stripe center.  Mix of offices and retail. 

Trust but verify
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 10:46:30 am »

A reliable source told me it is going to me a multi-use stripe center.  Mix of offices and retail. 

Well, now wait, you are unreliablesource, so when a reliable source tells you something and you relay it, doesn't it become redundant, or perhaps less reliable for all of us?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org