A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:25:47 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember Murrah?  (Read 21970 times)
FOTD
« on: April 18, 2009, 11:19:07 am »

These goofs sure don't:
Coburn, Inhofe condemn report on extremists
They say its "bizarre" guidelines label veterans and those with certain widely held beliefs as potential terrorists.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20090418_16_A13_Oklaho844560

Incredible. These two are the worst of American Senaturds.

* DumbAndDumberer_sm.jpg (38.25 KB - downloaded 485 times.)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 12:16:23 pm »

"Under DHS' bizarre guidelines many of our founders, were they alive today, would be classified as potential terrorist threts," Coburn said Friday. "This carelessly written and poorly reasoned report is offensive to not only our veterans, but to every American who is passionately committed to the ideals of limited government, life and liberty that made our country great."
I was expecting the usual idiocy we get from these two, but no. This gem had to be thrown in at the very beginning.

No, you think? Our founding fathers? Terrorists? No..they were freedom fighters!  Roll Eyes

Morons.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 12:57:27 pm »

I think I get it. Profiling Americans (especially those who fight for Janet's freedom to be a fat, lying pig): Good.  Profiling Middle Easterners flying on our airlines:  Bad. Hey aox, remember 9/11?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
FOTD
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 01:52:47 pm »

I think I get it. Profiling Americans (especially those who fight for Janet's freedom to be a fat, lying pig): Good.  Profiling Middle Easterners flying on our airlines:  Bad. Hey aox, remember 9/11?

Hey Guido...thanks for posting. Just got back from getting my BILL MAHER tickies and see you've responded! Are you going downtown to see Maher tonight? Some inteeligent honest humor. Unlike your Boss whose humor is somewhat veiled and totally dishonest.

There are now 926 white supremacist/right wing groups operating in the US now from what Southern Poverty Law Center says..

I think membership jumped up 2k the day after the election alone.
Guido, where did you stand on the Patriot Act when Bush was president? How did you feel about the government infiltrating anti war groups and arresting potential protesters? Just remember when you thought "homeland security" was a good idea?
Sucker. Now read yourself up on reality: http://crooksandliars.com/node/27456

"First they came for the ragheads, and I did not mind, because I was not a raghead...."
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 03:02:47 pm »

No, you think? Our founding fathers? Terrorists? No..they were freedom fighters!  Roll Eyes

I agree but suspect the British of the time may have thought differently. 

altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 01:28:06 am »

OKC = Inside Job, Unexploded ordinance was removed from the debris..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk[/youtube]

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Educate, Advocate, Disseminate
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 08:30:33 am »

OKC
Waco
Moon Landing
JFK
Holocaust
Pearl Harbor

Our government is so awesome at these things.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 08:48:11 am »

OKC
Waco
Moon Landing
JFK
Holocaust
Pearl Harbor

Our government is so awesome at these things.

You forgot the Giants kicker missing that Super Bowl field goal and Ken Jennings winning 77 Jeopardys in a row.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 09:13:41 am »

You forgot the Giants kicker missing that Super Bowl field goal and Ken Jennings winning 77 Jeopardys in a row.

Take that back Michael.  Ken Jennings was an Electrical Engineer.  Its not like he was a lawyer or something.  Totally not a conspiracy.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 09:20:53 am by Trogdor » Logged
Wilbur
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 08:54:21 pm »

No there wasn't.
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 10:44:44 pm »

No there wasn't.
Ok, I just showed a clip of the days news reporting secondary devices inside the building.  Lots of evidence that here, what have you provided?  NOTHING

-Live news -"The first bomb that was in the Federal building did go off, it did the damage that you see right there.  The SECOND EXPLOSIVE was FOUND AND DIFFUSED.  The THIRD EXPLOSIVE THAT WAS FOUND that they are working on right now as we speak I understand, both the SECOND and THIRD EXPLOSIVES if you can imagine this, were larder then the first."

-People running away because of ANOTHER BOMB

-Oklahoma Bomb Squad moving in

-Justice Department "A Second Explosive device has been found in the AP Murrah Building."

-Federal Authorities confirm that a SECOND BOMB has been found inside that Federal building in Oklahoma city.

-Governor Frank Keating "The report that I have is that one device was deactivated apparently there is ANOTHER DEVICE."

-Randal Heather (Terrorism Expert)  "It was a great stroke of luck that we actually have got DIFFUSED BOMBS"

Until your refute my claim with EVIDENCE.... go home Wilbur

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Educate, Advocate, Disseminate
Wilbur
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 05:15:47 am »

Ok, I just showed a clip of the days news reporting secondary devices inside the building.  Lots of evidence that here, what have you provided?  NOTHING

-Live news -"The first bomb that was in the Federal building did go off, it did the damage that you see right there.  The SECOND EXPLOSIVE was FOUND AND DIFFUSED.  The THIRD EXPLOSIVE THAT WAS FOUND that they are working on right now as we speak I understand, both the SECOND and THIRD EXPLOSIVES if you can imagine this, were larder then the first."

-People running away because of ANOTHER BOMB

-Oklahoma Bomb Squad moving in

-Justice Department "A Second Explosive device has been found in the AP Murrah Building."

-Federal Authorities confirm that a SECOND BOMB has been found inside that Federal building in Oklahoma city.

-Governor Frank Keating "The report that I have is that one device was deactivated apparently there is ANOTHER DEVICE."

-Randal Heather (Terrorism Expert)  "It was a great stroke of luck that we actually have got DIFFUSED BOMBS"

Until your refute my claim with EVIDENCE.... go home Wilbur

I WAS THERE.

We all know the media never makes a mistake.

The "second bomb" was a dummy device used in reverse stings.  It did not contain explosives.  Your clip was a joke as the so-called-reporters have no idea what they're talking about and making up crap as they go along.  Watch any 24-hour news channel. 

Two more larger bombs then the first one?  Really?  Do you realize who large they would have to be?  And the hundreds of law enforcement people who were there, including me, totally missed them all?

Tin foil, please.  Or, maybe, I'm part of the conspiracy.  I'll never tell.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 06:36:56 am »

How do we know you are the real "wilbur"?

Your profile picture shows you as a cow, yet you type very well for a hoofed-creature.

Power is nothing till you use it.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 07:02:40 am »

168 people died, the source of the explosion was virtually incinerated, and you expect the immediate news coverage to be 100% accurate? I remember from the original coverage that they later identified subsequent "bomb materials" as being from the feds office in the building and not real bombs.

For reference, this is what media and police refer to as an explosive device:
rwarn17588
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 08:00:08 am »

I can't believe I'm reading this. Apparently, for altruism, everything's an inside job.

There's a word for people like alt.

Suckers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org