A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 11:38:35 am
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is The Occupy Wall Street Movement an Answer to The Tea Party Movement?  (Read 383302 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1395 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:33 am »

Just to be contrary...because you are interested.

Whether or not I am interested has nothing to do with the original intent of PWI.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1396 on: November 28, 2011, 10:27:45 am »

Whether or not I am interested has nothing to do with the original intent of PWI.

Yes it does...'posting while interesting'.

Covers it perfectly...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1397 on: November 28, 2011, 10:55:46 am »

Yes it does...'posting while interesting'.

Covers it perfectly incorrect

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1398 on: November 28, 2011, 11:09:10 am »

Watch out - Conan will think you are obstinate, too!

Perfectly.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1399 on: November 28, 2011, 12:31:09 pm »

Watch out - Conan will think you are obstinate, too!
Perfectly.

Conan,  have you crossed over to the dark side and sold out to Heiron?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1400 on: November 28, 2011, 12:45:01 pm »

Conan,  have you crossed over to the dark side and sold out to Heiron?

No, he will never do that...he is like you - even if we agreed 100% down the line, you guys wouldn't want to be seen agreeing with someone as obstinate as I.  It might rub off on 'ya.

And while we are in the political movement section - and this should be something any true American can agree on - the US Constitution is under serious attack.  Has been for decades.  And the single most important and effective organization fighting back against that trend today (with the ACLU at a close second) is the NRA - the National Rifle Association.  Let me encourage everyone to join - preferably a lifetime membership - to support the US Constitution.  All of it, not just the Second Amendment, though that is the focal point through which they work to help preserve the institution.  

Obama's gangsters in the form of Eric Holder, significant portions of the Department of Justice, and the BATF are actively engaged in a concerted effort to destroy the RIGHTS enclosed within that document.  If the NRA doesn't do it, who will??  (One hint; it won't be the current batch of "apparatchik's" currently in office.)

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1401 on: November 28, 2011, 12:51:14 pm »

I don't think a Constitutional amendment is required.

The Supreme Court already disagreed, unfortunately.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1402 on: November 28, 2011, 01:04:40 pm »

The Supreme Court already disagreed, unfortunately.

Oh well, let's get working on it.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1403 on: November 28, 2011, 01:07:03 pm »

No, he will never do that...he is like you - even if we agreed 100% down the line, you guys wouldn't want to be seen agreeing with someone as obstinate as I.  It might rub off on 'ya.

Fortunately what you have doesn't rub off.   Grin

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1404 on: November 28, 2011, 01:21:05 pm »

Fortunately what you have doesn't rub off.   Grin

Oh, but it does....

Remember; rust never sleeps!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1405 on: November 28, 2011, 01:22:12 pm »

Way off topic;
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to have repair/maintenance done on band horns - specifically bass trombone??

dbacks fan
« Reply #1406 on: November 28, 2011, 01:45:44 pm »

Way off topic;
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to have repair/maintenance done on band horns - specifically bass trombone??

Saied Music.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1407 on: November 29, 2011, 10:12:20 am »

Jon Stuart says Americans have suddenly become a people that use pepper spray to alleviate minor inconveniences.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-28-2011/spray-it-forward

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1408 on: November 29, 2011, 10:40:54 am »

Conan,  have you crossed over to the dark side and sold out to Heiron?

I'm not quite sure how I got dragged into this in the first place  Shocked

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1409 on: November 29, 2011, 11:25:16 am »

I'm not quite sure how I got dragged into this in the first place  Shocked

Me either.  Ask Heiron.

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org