A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:26:06 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the fed at war with google?  (Read 3135 times)
buzz words
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:41:49 am »

What's the deal?
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 08:00:22 am »

Buzz, I used to respond to your questions and engage in discussions that you started.  But this is the 3rd or 4th time that you have pimped your new venture.  The fact that you did so pretending like it was trying to start a discussion about the Tulsa World is annoying, and now you continue to post the link.

In this instance you offer no substance at all, just 3 words and a link to your newest endeavor.

No one appreciates it any more.  Sorry, I really did take you at face value and assist you when you first started on here.  Now you are little better than a spammer... please stop.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:13:49 am »

What has happened to your grocery delivery venture?  Is that still going?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
buzz words
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 09:52:47 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by buzz words

Absolutely!!  I am still with it. www.imdelivered.com  What excites me is finding things that serves people, things that cause a change for the better in their life.  I love to interview and "pick someones brain" . Really, not many people would just seat and have coffee with me "some kid" and allow me to get this wealth of knowledge that I am getting from you all.

I like to know why things work the way that they work and why people make the decisions that they make.  Why is it that the local paper can get a way with socially raping (overstatement) the uneducated.

Don't let them insult your intelligence and get away with it!!  I feel that some of us do not have a "hell no I am not going to take this anymore" attitude inside of us!!

It's like a married couple.  The man is so good to her first tells her what she wants to hear, brings the flowers, whispers sweet nothings. Than gradually flips it, and maybe not physically abuses her but all signs of verbal abuse is there. And she continues to go back day after day after day.  I want to know why some of you allow that!!

I was once told that the cemetery is the richest place in an area because of all of the information, some extracted to create great things but some not.  I'm not calling you dead, but we have a chance to be effective with both this forum as well as the your news site.

This "yournews" once again is something that I happened to see.  The majority of "post" on this forum deals with wanting to see change.

The late Napoleon Hill, credited for influencing more people into success than any other person in history, wrote: “The person with a ‘closed’ mind on any subject seldom gets ahead.” In fact, he noted, intolerance means that one has stopped acquiring knowledge. “The most damaging forms of intolerance,” he documented, “are those connected with religious, racial and political differences of opinion.

Honestly if I where a great writer I would do as many news stories as possible with the yournewstulsa site.

It has potential to cause the editor's at the Tulsa World to change some of their slanted, decisive stories, ie Vision 2025, giving more credit to Kathy Taylor on the BOK building then she earned.  Oh really, she had a hand in the vote?

I am sorry that my communication skills are horrible when it comes to asking the questions that you are wanting to read but I am here to learn.  Teach my how to ask them.  I am OPEN to learn!!!  

To everyone that is willing to put up with it I am appreciative and your opinions affect the way that i make some decisions.

shadows
City Father

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 02:45:20 pm »

Buzz words, your original post is so well written that it becomes an iteration to the intellectuals that seem to have a desire to control all distribution of information that is posted on this forum.  

It is unfortunate that some of us that are in the unlearned category must rely on the “mind picking” policies in order to survive within this constant changing culture.  In your original post you have stated the reason that many of us spend our time reading the post submitted on the forum.  A question does not require a page of space but sometimes can be ask by a single word.  “Why?’

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
iplaw
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 03:03:42 pm »

Buzz words, the original post is a very good - written with repeated desire to suit. Knowledge about how to control the flow of all information posted to this forum.

That we are, and unfortunately, some of illiteracy must depend on the category of "picking and mind" policy to change the culture is a constant in order to survive. Why must we be provided with the previous post, we have to spend a lot of time reading the forum after submission. However, no question is, who can sometimes say that the space is needed. "Why?
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 03:20:48 pm »

My point was that this thread was not meant to spur discussion.  It was just meant to pimp his website.  There is not even anything on the link relating to Google and the Fed anymore, it's just a link to his website:

What's the deal?
www.mynewbusiness.com

That's pretty much the definition of Spam.  I understand you have a new business, you have pointed it out several times.  I understand it is an alternative to the "Whirled."  I hope it does well for you, but to pretend this was somehow fostering discussion is a joke.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 03:42:15 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

Buzz words, the original post is a very good - written with repeated desire to suit. Knowledge about how to control the flow of all information posted to this forum.

That we are, and unfortunately, some of illiteracy must depend on the category of "picking and mind" policy to change the culture is a constant in order to survive. Why must we be provided with the previous post, we have to spend a lot of time reading the forum after submission. However, no question is, who can sometimes say that the space is needed. "Why?

You have a genuine gift.  [Wink]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
shadows
City Father

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 06:07:44 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

Was the intent of the post to be a trolling attempt?  Sorry I am not hungry enough to bite.  

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org