A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:11:11 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa County Building Permits  (Read 6527 times)
Ibanez
City Father

« on: April 15, 2008, 01:52:24 pm »

How long do they usually take to approve them after you turn in your application? This is for a residence.

When I went by to pick up the app today I asked how long it usually took and the lady behind the counter responded "As long as it takes."

So does anyone here have a clue about the length of time it takes?
Limabean
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:27:55 am »

A building permit can take typically take from a week to ten days depending on how busy the city is. They typically do try and get them through because they know they have more coming.
mrhaskellok
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 11:48:38 am »

Do you know who the lady was that told you that?  Is that exactly what she said?

That kind of response is NEVER allowed.  A simple phone call may elevate that kind of response from "happening" to many others.  Please don't ignore people who WORK FOR YOU when they treat you that way.  Reach down and put them back in place.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 12:22:06 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by mrhaskellok

Do you know who the lady was that told you that?  Is that exactly what she said?

That kind of response is NEVER allowed.  A simple phone call may elevate that kind of response from "happening" to many others.  Please don't ignore people who WORK FOR YOU when they treat you that way.  Reach down and put them back in place.

No idea who she was. She was working the counter. I just walked in and asked for a building permit application and after she gave it to me I asked how long it normally took for them to be approved and that is what she said. She was probably just having a bad day...not something to raise a big stink over. I was just curious if anyone here knew how long it will take. I plan on taking the app back to them tomorrow morning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org