A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:29:27 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama lying about oil money  (Read 5461 times)
FOTD
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 03:51:11 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by RecycleMichael

quote:
Originally posted by Ed W
But I say again, it's extremely unlikely that Oklahoma's electoral votes will go to anyone other than a Republican.  Why keep beating the drum for Hillary?  Our primary is over.

Just because I live in Oklahoma doesn't change what I believe in.

If you don't believe in fighting for what you want, even when there are many against you, you won't understand.

Hillary has been treated unfairly by the media in this campaign. She has also been attacked by the far right and the liars in talk radio. When you added in the ramblings of FOTD...it just became too much. Somebody had to defend her.

She has fought for improving this country, even when people told her to stay home and bake cookies. If Michell Obama becomes the first lady, she will benefit from the actions of Hillary. Hillary has a voting record that I almost a hundred percent agree with as a U.S. Senator and has put together a campaign platform that will make America rebound from the disaster years of Bush.

I said it before. Electing Hillary will change this country. I will support Obama if he is the nominee, but I believe Hillary is better prepared to be the next President.

I will keep beating the drum as long as she has a chance to win.

Wow! Glad I've had this kind of impact on you RM!

I'm like Michele Obama....first time I have been proud of my country in a long long time!
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 07:46:37 pm »

FactCheck.org agrees that Obama is lying in his campaign ads...

http://www.factcheck.org/just-the-facts/more_spam_an_obama_mislead.html

Power is nothing till you use it.
USRufnex
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 12:12:45 am »

First RM, you are the one using the word "lying"... factcheck.org used the term "misleading"...

And I think factcheck is full of bull in this instance b/c they are being unfair to George Kaiser and insinuating that the only reason Kaiser gave money to Obama is to influence energy policy...

I have yet to see any news organization make the connection with George Kaiser's "bundling" to his deep interest in early childhood education.  

In this case, factcheck.org is being lazy and refuses to report that individual donations from employees of oil companies do not consitute an organized effort to influence Obama's energy policy.

So, RM... keep calling Obama a liar..... and then wonder why you end up having zero credibility when you post nice stuff about him after he gains the nomination...

The same could be said of the Clinton "kitchen sink" campaign.

This is why I could support the dem nominee if it were Dodd, Edwards, Biden, Richardson, etc but will never be able to support HRC if she became the nominee...

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 06:56:39 am »

Calling him a liar is mild compared to what the people on this forum have called the candidate I prefer. It is comical that Obama folk think saying their candidate has stretched the truth should be off-limits.

Politics leads to scrutiny and leads to passionate attacks and debate.

When people stop saying Hillary is a ***** and killed her opponents, I will slow down.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org