KFAQ Radio Gwen Freeman

<< < (7/7)

sauerkraut:
quote:Originally posted by Skipper488

quote:Originally posted by sauerkraut

quote:Originally posted by TulsaMINI

If anyone's still interested here a link to the final show. The mic noise is about ten minutes in. Then silence. When she begins speaking, you can hear the tension in her voice. Then she says "Chris, you had a comment?" She was pi$$ed and you can tell.

Someone said on another forum she was to join MDG in Nashville starting today, but I tuned in online for awhile this morning and no mention was made.

I was big fan of Gwen Freeman. I thought she was super on the radio. Did she really go to Nashville? WoW she always talked that she was a Texas gal and is from Texas and she lived in Tulsa for many years now she'll be a long way from home and will be starting over in a expensive city. She won't be able to drive down to Texas very much anymore. I wish Gwen all the best. When she was on the radio in Tulsa she even answered alot of my e-mails.

I live outside Nashville. Gwen is here you can go to http://www.997wtn.com/ tolisten to her live with Michael DelGiorno from 9:AM to 1:PM Central Time.
WoW that's great- thanks for the heads up. I'm a big Gwen fan. I guess she likes Nashville.I'll check out her radio show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page