A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:12:26 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Shops at Broken Arrow (Target Project)  (Read 63314 times)
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2011, 03:33:59 pm »

Lorton World failed to reveal that Dick's has a building in process at Tulsa Hills. Maybe they did that a while back. Sad
TeeDub
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2011, 12:41:31 pm »

The old PSO warehouse building just West of the Target center has been removed to extend Hillside Drive.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2011, 02:04:33 pm »

Lorton World failed to reveal that Dick's has a building in process at Tulsa Hills. Maybe they did that a while back. Sad

Where? The only construction I saw last time by there was Sam's, a car wash and what looked like possibly a gas station.
EricGarcia
Activist

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2011, 06:22:39 pm »

Dick's is looking at Tulsa Hills as well, but the Broken Arrow store plans are further along and may open by end of year.  Not sure of any other developments at this time, but I would bet having D.S.G. here will attract other retailers and maybe some more restaurants.  Extending Hillside Drive will allow shoppers to drive from Bass Pro to the Lowe's without ever getting on a major thoroughfare or expressway.   Shopping in BA is becoming more easier after years and years of only having Walmart. 
EricGarcia
Activist

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2011, 04:15:41 pm »

One store that I think would compliment this development nicely is Kohl's. 

I also noticed in the bid documents for Dick's Sporting Goods that they will have two entrances to the store, which will be nice.  I guess with the store positioned in the development like it is, they felt having an entrance on the south side of the building will allow those driving along the Broken Arrow Expressway to see their store.  The main entrance will be on the west side of the building.  You can view bid documents here:

https://bestplanroom.sharefile.com/?username=guest27@bestplanroom.com&password=access
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2011, 08:12:45 am »

One store that I think would compliment this development nicely is Kohl's. 

I also noticed in the bid documents for Dick's Sporting Goods that they will have two entrances to the store, which will be nice.  I guess with the store positioned in the development like it is, they felt having an entrance on the south side of the building will allow those driving along the Broken Arrow Expressway to see their store.  The main entrance will be on the west side of the building.  You can view bid documents here:

https://bestplanroom.sharefile.com/?username=guest27@bestplanroom.com&password=access

Eric, are you regular user of bestplanroom?  I'd not seen it before as I've been using isqft for about six years. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
EricGarcia
Activist

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2011, 08:55:35 am »

Eric, are you regular user of bestplanroom?  I'd not seen it before as I've been using isqft for about six years. 

Not a regular.  Just saw it when searching for Dick's Sporting Goods in Broken Arrow. 

There was a story on KJRH yesterday about the recent retail boom in BA.  Looks like from the video that Dick's is well underway in construction with the walls going up. 
EricGarcia
Activist

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2011, 10:11:53 pm »

Dick's will open the three tulsa area stores next week. 
BAGuy
Citizen

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2011, 12:59:24 pm »

Dick's Sporting Goods in Broken Arrow and the two Tulsa locations are now OPEN!  They have a wide variety of events going on this weekend for their Grand Opening celebration. 
OpenYourEyesTulsa
Civic Leader

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2012, 05:21:29 pm »

Does anyone know what they are putting in next to the AT&T store in front of Target?  Also, anyone know what they are putting next to Flight Saftety?  They have been taking a chunk out of that hill on 71st and Lynn Lane.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 07:37:53 pm »

Some other kind of ignorant thing that the "City Father's" got paid off for. 

How long until that hill start to slips and drops the water tanks onto Kenosha...?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TeeDub
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2012, 07:11:14 am »

Rumor had it there was a cracker barrel going in on Kenosha...   
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2012, 07:51:37 am »

There are only a few hundred other empty acres in the immediate area, but they have to dig out the hill to put in Flight Safety and Cracker Barrel??  Doesn't even touch on that completely underutilized (wasted space) strip center across the street to the east.  If they wanted to play with their "Tonka Toys", they could have bulldozed that and put in Flight Safety, plus some other stuff.

Or move a little further east and remove the eyesore that is Jimmy Houston's ex-store - several acres there, too - for Flight Safety and Cracker Barrel.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
EricGarcia
Activist

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2012, 02:52:55 pm »

I hear Cracker Barrel is interested in some property on the west side of Lynn Lane across from The Shops at Broken Arrow and along the BA Expressway.  Nothing to confirm yet, though. 

I think the space next to AT&T will be a small retail building with 2-3 tenants.  Not sure who is moving in. 
bmuscotty
Civic Leader

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2012, 08:15:08 am »

I hear Cracker Barrel is interested in some property on the west side of Lynn Lane across from The Shops at Broken Arrow and along the BA Expressway.  Nothing to confirm yet, though.

I noticed dirt being move across from Louie's. That where its going?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org