A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:10:34 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: adidas ice-cream addidas ice-cream R3 shoes  (Read 2699 times)
jqyshoes
« on: February 14, 2008, 03:06:02 am »

Hello friend,we are from: www.nikeredmonkey.com My company mainly offer the nike jordan  series shoes air max360 shoes max 87  max 97 shoes dunk  R3 air-force1  tn nz  puma shoes Gucci shoes bape shoes adidas puma adidas channel  shoes new style air force shoes James shoes men shoes football shoes kids shoes and so on.Beside these shoes,we also sell the bape bbc evisu  hoody A&F adidas buyberry bape  jackets  locaste  sweater polo sweater redmonkey evisu D&G  diesel  R&R jeans and so on.My company also offer the fashion decoration for example; Burberry scarf Jewelry gucci D&G  belt lv bag Chanel bag Gucci bag  212 perfume. Nokia 8800 ,N95 ,N98,You can go to choose any style of you like.
My company hold a activity is this time.
If you order 6 pairs for one time the price will be 33$ for one pair.33$*6=198$
If you order 12 pairs for one time the price will be 30$ for one pair.30*12=360$
If you order more than 12 pairs for one time the price will be 28$for one pair.
nokia 95 250euro      
Above the price including the shipping cost.When my company check your payment,
And then we will send out your packages,You will receive it 5-7 business days You will find exclent in quality and reasonable in price.
 Don¡¯t hesitant.Please contact to me.
www.nikeredmonkey.com
 MSN:lvnike02@hotmail.com
jiang_qunying@hotmail.com
Yahoo msn:nikeredmonkey@yahoo.com.cn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org