how do i get the sunday Tulsa World cheaper than ?

(1/3) > >>

Im calling you out:
The only reason that i get the "Tulsa World" is for the Sunday paper.  For its coupons.  What do they do with it on Monday?  How many do they throw away and where?  How can i get it cheaper than $1.50 I want the coupons....

TheTed:
They have the Sunday paper at Quiktrip all week. There area also some Sunday paper boxes, like the one outside their offices downtown.

mdunn:
why not just get it on say....Sunday?or do you not want to pay for it,I dont get your question.

Im calling you out:
I collect coupons.  Lots of coupons!!!!!!  Call me a coupon fanatic!!!!  I am buying five sunday papers per week now.  I want to know what do they do with them or if there is a way to get them at a discounted rate?  I buy them for the coupons not for the news.

sgrizzle:
quote:Originally posted by Im calling you out

I collect coupons.  Lots of coupons!!!!!!  Call me a coupon fanatic!!!!  I am buying five sunday papers per week now.  I want to know what do they do with them or if there is a way to get them at a discounted rate?  I buy them for the coupons not for the news.

You can buy a Sunday-Only subscription to the world now. If you are a new subscriber, you can get a discount rate from a carrier of like $5 a month. That saves you about a $ a month. The World watches Sunday papers a bit closely because small stores used to get the extras from carriers and submit the coupons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page