A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:27:50 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owasso Development Leader going to Claremore  (Read 4586 times)
Composer
« on: January 10, 2008, 10:30:45 am »

From the Tulsa World...

Rickey Hayes, the leader of Owasso's recent growth is leaving for a one-year contract with the City of Claremore and one other Tulsa suburb. Hayes will be leaving in 2 weeks.  

Hmm...I wonder what the other suburb is?
South County
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 01:36:28 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Composer

From the Tulsa World...

Rickey Hayes, the leader of Owasso's recent growth is leaving for a one-year contract with the City of Claremore and one other Tulsa suburb. Hayes will be leaving in 2 weeks.  

Hmm...I wonder what the other suburb is?

Glenpool
Composer
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 03:02:07 pm »

South County, do you know that for sure or are you speculating?
South County
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 09:22:50 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Composer

South County, do you know that for sure or are you speculating?

Look at tonight's (1/22) agenda for the Glenpool Industrial Authority.
Composer
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:25:49 am »

Thanks!
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 09:30:50 am »

Thanks, south county. I sure appreciate your coverage of issues in south Tulsa county.

I am amazed at how fast that Wal-mart/hotel/shopping mall is going up. How soon will phase one be open?

Power is nothing till you use it.
South County
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 10:23:42 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by RecycleMichael

Thanks, south county. I sure appreciate your coverage of issues in south Tulsa county.

I am amazed at how fast that Wal-mart/hotel/shopping mall is going up. How soon will phase one be open?

WM to be open in mid April. The Utica park clinic was approved and already started dirt work. We'll have to see what the addition of Mr. Hayes does for that site and the 151st area. The authority approved his contract.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org