A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:33:31 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Devour Downtown" Restaurant Week  (Read 3740 times)
dayzella
« on: January 18, 2008, 01:21:42 pm »

Please forgive me if there is another thread on this - searching for it just about drowned my computer.

Restaurant Week for downtown is running from Saturday, January 19 to Sunday, January 27.  Participating restaurants are providing $5/$10 dollar lunches and/or $15 dinners, with a portion of the proceeds designated for the Tulsa Police department and the Cops on Bikes program.

Downtown Tulsa Unlimited has some of the specials now up for the participating restaurants.  The link is here:
http://www.tulsadowntown.org/index.cfm?pageid=59

I'm all for a $5 lunch.  Especially if it is a flat $5, and I don't have to fish for change.
T-TownMike
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 04:14:45 pm »

Tulsa should attempt to do something like a taste of Chicago, downtown-I believe a Taste of Tulsa would be a big draw in downtown.
tulsasignnazi
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 07:18:36 pm »

Make Tulsa WEIRD.  Devour Downtown.  Really.[Tongue]

You guys should try Free Meal Week.  Works great for the Sallie at 102 N. Denver.  Lotsa customers.[Cheesy][^]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org