A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:13:17 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Forum Happy Hour - January 31st  (Read 22524 times)
inteller
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 12:00:49 pm »

good challenge, but I don't think I can meet the north of 21st requirement with a quality place.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 12:16:24 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by inteller

good challenge, but I don't think I can meet the north of 21st requirement with a quality place.

North of 41st?
inteller
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 12:24:01 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

quote:

North of 41st?

is the 118 Martini Lounge still open, and do they still puff it up in there?
dayzella
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 03:39:07 pm »

pft - i had a lovely message typed out about Tiny Lounge.  and that is not the same place of which you speak.
FOTD
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 04:33:27 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

Works for me.  How smokey is it?  I can't tolerate even a little these days due to the Chantix.  It's made me a real AH around my smoking friends.

The devils will show and we will be smokin!
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 06:01:10 pm »

I dont particularly like the looks of that Empire place. I may get beat up there. [8D]

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
ARGUS
Civic Leader

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 02:11:21 am »

Empire is a nice joint. known as the "Lesbian Bar" (which is fine w/ me)Bru House does not have smoking inside (YEA!)and excellent $4 burgers on tues.

inteller
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 02:30:30 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by ARGUS

Empire is a nice joint. known as the "Lesbian Bar" (which is fine w/ me)Bru House does not have smoking inside (YEA!)and excellent $4 burgers on tues.

Yes, but are they EVIL lesbians?  [}:)]
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 02:32:34 pm »

quote:

quote:

I think the only evil lesbians are moms, or all evil moms are lesbians... I'm not really sure.
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 02:37:54 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think the only evil lesbians are moms, or all evil moms are lesbians... I'm not really sure.

No no, lesbian moms are evil.  But I think Lesbian Bars are just fine.
inteller
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 02:48:36 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by we vs us

quote:

quote:

quote:

I can't go.  I might see some of the female news reporters there having a smoke...and i'd have to cry.[:O]
restored2x
Disgraced - AGAIN!
Civic Leader

Marble steps - Charm City

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 08:57:07 am »

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by we vs us

quote:

quote:

quote:

I can't go.  I might see some of the female news reporters there having a smoke...and i'd have to cry.[:O]

The local female reporters are hawt EVIL lesbians? And they smoke? Sounds like a done deal to me. Empire!!
mspivey
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 12:23:10 pm »

Let's focus here. Will there be a meet or not and where?
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 12:28:09 pm »

If it's a smoking establishment maybe Obama will show up......

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 02:17:37 pm »

Yes.

We will meet on Thursday, January 31st after 5pm at the Empire bar at 15th and Peoria.

No one will be forced to smoke. We will purposely stay away from all smokers and if it gets too smoky, we will go outside and look and sit on our pickup tailgates.

No one will be forced to drink either. We will purposely stay away from all drunk people and if we get too drunk ourselves, we will go outside and look for our shadows two days before Groundhog's Day.

Everyone will be forced to talk. If someone talks too much, we will take them outside, beat them (and their shadow), then smoke them with snarky comments on this forum.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org