A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:03:25 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman Finds Dog, Tells Owner She's Keeping It  (Read 10053 times)
dggriffi
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 08:02:09 pm »

again,  texas  law applies.  Your right about the legal aspect though as Texas law is probably close to Oklahoma law.   I made no alternate claim.

If your dog gets out, and i pick it up.  I will not expend much trouble to return it and frankly i shouldn't be forced to.  

they weren't old.     they are late 20's DINKs.

Replacing children with dogs is pathetic and always will be.  Why?   i guess god just made it that way.

Adoption?  Probably better than foster in almost every case.  

Lady who picked up the dog.   Fruity.

People who make national news out of it.  Fruity.

Anyone who needs to "rally" to their side in their time of "need".     wait for it....   Fruity.

Radar
Citizen

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 11:12:12 pm »

dggriffi---

I find you to be a real crappy person. I hope that you never loose one that you love. Pets can give so much. I feel bad for you.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 09:55:04 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by dggriffi

don't get me wrong,  i don't think the woman who took the dog is right.  But people making a national news issue over someone stealing a dog lacks emotional stability.  

And yes,  replacing children with dogs is pathetic.   If you cant have kids,  you should consider adopting.   personification of animals seems slightly demented.  As is paying thousands of dollars for animal operations, animal clothes, burial plots, or animal jewelry.   If you think that any of those things equate to compassion you are superficial.

If i was them,  i would miss my dog and it would me mad but a national news story i would not make of it.

So it's a bad thing I've paid $3000 to give my Yorkie a testicle tuck and brow lift as his Christmas present?  But what about HIS self-esteem?

Was that for you or the dog.....[Cheesy]

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 11:27:16 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Breadburner

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by dggriffi

don't get me wrong,  i don't think the woman who took the dog is right.  But people making a national news issue over someone stealing a dog lacks emotional stability.  

And yes,  replacing children with dogs is pathetic.   If you cant have kids,  you should consider adopting.   personification of animals seems slightly demented.  As is paying thousands of dollars for animal operations, animal clothes, burial plots, or animal jewelry.   If you think that any of those things equate to compassion you are superficial.

If i was them,  i would miss my dog and it would me mad but a national news story i would not make of it.

So it's a bad thing I've paid $3000 to give my Yorkie a testicle tuck and brow lift as his Christmas present?  But what about HIS self-esteem?

Was that for you or the dog.....[Cheesy]

We got a twofer.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dggriffi
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 12:25:10 pm »

quote:
I find you to be a real crappy person. I hope that you never loose one that you love. Pets can give so much. I feel bad for you.

Thanks for lighting the way with your extra special brand of goodness.

I have had several animals, all where close to me and all where hard to lose.  The difference is that I have children, and if you don't, then you can dilute yourself into thinking they can equate to a animal.
If you do, then you already know that its silly to elevate pets to human status. Considering all the real issues and the heavy levels of actual need in the world, I find such incredible outrage over a stolen dog to be out of proportion.

Your probably the kind of person that thinks that dogs should be cherished but illegal immigrants should be booted back to Mexico regardless on the effects to the children.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 06:42:43 pm »

Reward, and contact info:

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=142709

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org