A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:45:59 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving to Tulsa--where to live?  (Read 6235 times)
cks511
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 06:34:23 am »

There is a very nice apartment complex at about 66th and Richmond called Southern Slope it's behind Warren Tower and across the street from the St. Francis Hospital. So you could catch the shuttle at Warren Tower to the hospital or just walk.
brunoflipper
El Presidente
City Father

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 09:20:24 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Ambluessador

Wow!  Thank you all for your input!  I've started color coding the satellite imagery of Tulsa using G**gle Earth and now I have an idea of what some of the areas are like in terms of style, personality, safety, and trafficability.  We'll actually be in Tulsa the weekend of April 26th to start getting a feel for what the city is really like.  Thank you all again for the comments.

i drive from maple ridge (21st and peoria) to 61st and yale (near st. francis) every day (many times twice a day)...

the "commute" takes me seven to ten minutes...
i go down riverside and cut across 64/51 to yale...

"It costs a fortune to look this trashy..."
"Don't believe in riches but you should see where I live..."

http://www.stopabductions.com/
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 10:50:29 am »

Tulsa & Omaha are E-Z cities to get around in. Just follow the numbered streets. I don't even live in Tulsa yet I know all the street names from RiverSide Drive to 129th way out east. The E & W streets are all numbered. Like a cake walk.[8D]

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org