A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:59:28 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just had to show off my "World" famous kid...  (Read 5449 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« on: October 24, 2007, 04:30:23 pm »

Logan Grizzle, 1, relaxes on a pile of pumpkins at Southern Hills United Methodist Church, 6160 S. Lewis Ave. The pumpkin patch will be open until Halloween.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/community/article.aspx?subjectID=81&articleID=071024_9_ZS1_spanc82287

Kashmir
Civic Leader

"My name is Talking Tina and I think I hate you"

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:01:08 pm »

Aww, he's cutie.  I took mine, 3 and 1, to Carmichael's patch hoping to get a group shot, but the little squirts wouldn't look, smile or sit at the same time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 09:41:17 pm »

I don't see the resemblance.  Where's the goatee?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 09:53:34 pm »

And a blackberry. Your easily picked out of a lineup cause your the one with the goatee and the blackberry.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 08:56:32 am »

mmmm, baby.  The other OTHER white meat. [Tongue]

Props to the Mrs. for dressing him in accord with the occasion.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 09:25:57 am »

I've got some cute pics of my kids at the pumpkin patch near Bixby when they were about Logan's age or a little older.

Somehow they never grow out of it.  My older daughter, who is a Sr. in high school now, just had to go out and get a pumpkin last night.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
HoneySuckle
Philanthropist

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 09:48:24 am »

Is Carmichael's in Bixby?

billintulsa
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 09:58:57 am »

WHAT A GREAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!

You ought to make that a jigsaw puzzle.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 10:52:18 am »

They went to Carmichael's too:

I was at work a the time so I couldn't properly equip consumer electronics or facial hair.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 11:38:07 am »

Gorgeous kids, in spite of their dad. [Wink]

restored2x
Disgraced - AGAIN!
Civic Leader

Marble steps - Charm City

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 08:10:13 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

Gorgeous kids, in spite of their dad. [Wink]

The ugly gene always skips a generation (on the Dad's side)

Logan and Natalie are pretty amazing kids - you ought to hear him laugh - pretty infectious stuff.

Maybe you can dress Logan up like you on Sunday at the Chili Cook-Off/Halloween thingy - a goatee, an iphone, and a Hemi t-shirt. And of course; a Phat Philly (or that elusive Chipotle burrito)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 03:41:37 pm »

While I generqly consider myself to be intelligent, flipping the page eluded me. Otherwise, I would've noticed my daughter on the next page:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/TWPDFs/2007/Zones/South/W_102407_ZS_2.pdf
Rico
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 06:41:05 pm »

^

Soo..... Just let me see if I understand this... "sgrizzle" if that is your real name.....?

You and your children just so happened to be in the same general vicinity as these "reporters" from the "Tulsa World / Metro Chamber of Commerce Publication"...

And your story is... that they just happened to be the selected feature of this article....

If I have left anything out please do correct me....

[}:)]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org