A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:48:18 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "If 6 Turned out to be 9"  (Read 4229 times)
Rico
« on: October 09, 2007, 08:46:43 am »

Well... it's finally here.

The day that all the threads have been about.. Time for the gavel to land on the bench and put this one in the books.

Thought we could all use a small dose of what I call reality and sanity...

Please adjust your volume and enjoy.. regardless of what side of the levee breaks.

If 6 was 9
waterboy
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:08:34 am »

That was fun. I still have my "Electric Ladyland" 8 track cassette stored away somewhere, probably with the under dash Automatic Radio tape player from my old '56 chevy. He was way, way cool and ahead of his time. Other than his flashy guitar playing, I didn't know why I liked him then, til I turned 40.

Play on brother.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:10:18 am »

While I like Jimmy, I find this to be much more relaxing during a dense debate:

Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5neuWiAlpm4

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
cks511
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 09:11:34 am »

May you RIP.  Went to Woodstock and saw him play the Star Spangled Banner in the fog...it was foggy wasnt it?  LOL.  I think Woodstock is now in kids history books....nevermind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org