A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:49:38 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Job/Career opportunity @ Domino's Pizza  (Read 3137 times)
texomapizza
« on: August 26, 2007, 12:46:27 pm »

Career opportunities

I own 16 Domino’s Pizza stores across Oklahoma and parts of Texas. I’m in the process of purchasing 5 more. With that being said we are really looking for some good help.

We are looking for Self-Driven, Self-Directed people with restaurant experience that are focused on Customer satisfaction. Training Manger pay is $8-$10 hr. Manager starting salary (after getting a store) is $29,900 year plus Bonuses. Bonuses get paid every period (4weeks) and can range from 0-$1500 depending on performance. We offer benefits including Insurance, paid vacations and plan on rolling out 401K in the near future. Own your own pizza store! Franchise opportunities within 2 years

We have locations in Tulsa, Lawton, Wichita Falls, Bartlesville, Bixby, Stillwater, Edmond, Norman and coming soon Ardmore, Ada, Durant and Broken Arrow.

If your looking for a part time job we are always looking for drivers and pizza makers. Call your local store or apply within for these positions.

If your interested in Management give me a call @ 918-282-9228 and we can set up an interview at my Tulsa office.

Thank you,

Eddie Hall
Texoma Pizza DBA Domino’s Pizza
eddie@dominosusa.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org