A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:22:25 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Tuesday PGA tickets for trade  (Read 4373 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: August 06, 2007, 04:25:42 pm »

Now I have to actually work on Tuesday.

I will trade two tickets for tomorrow for a reasonable amount of alcohol or item of similar value.

Send me a private message if interested.

Power is nothing till you use it.
inteller
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 06:26:06 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

Now I have to actually work on Tuesday.

I will trade two tickets for tomorrow for a reasonable amount of alcohol or item of similar value.

Send me a private message if interested.

would a bottle of Sauza Hortitos and a hooker work?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 06:28:40 pm »

Sauza Hortitos...si

The other...no.

inteller
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 06:29:54 pm »

quote:

Sauza Hortitos...si

The other...no.

other question, si anything actually going on out there Tuesday?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 06:52:37 pm »

I went today with my son. It was great.

We watched about a third of the total golfers hit off the practice tee and a bunch of them on the practice green. We watched ten or twelve golfers or pairs play the ninth and eighteen greens as well.

We wandered around, went to the gift shop, saw lots of friends...ate a four and a half dollar ice cream sandwich.

It was really fun. The course is beautiful and the crowds are way, way smaller than later in the week.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 09:14:30 am »

Practice rounds are fun to watch.  The golfers are a little looser and joke around.  You can also see a guy in the same place for a few minutes.  Greens are best to watch since they will re-chip and putt till they have it figured out.

I went to a practice round at the U.S. Open at So Hills and a competition round, enjoyed practice a lot more.

A friend of mine has two Wanamaker passes w/ parking available for today and tomorrow, and a pair of Wanamakers for Friday he cannot use.  He would like to sell them.  I don't have a clue what Wanamaker pass means since I'm not planning on going this year.  PM me if you are interested and I will get you in touch w/ him.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 09:25:21 am »

Parking is amazingly easy. There are busses on the ORU parking lot just north of the Mabee Center. Park anywhere on that lot and the busses take you for free right to the front gate.

My Tuesday tickets are gone, but I could sell my two for Saturday at less than face value.

I am my own man, but the wife and kids control my Saturdays.

Rowdy
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 01:43:17 pm »

quote:

Parking is amazingly easy. There are busses on the ORU parking lot just north of the Mabee Center. Park anywhere on that lot and the busses take you for free right to the front gate.

My Tuesday tickets are gone, but I could sell my two for Saturday at less than face value.

I am my own man, but the wife and kids control my Saturdays.

Why is it fun to watch other human beings enjoy themselves?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org