A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:36:12 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) The Metro/Tribune Lofts Expansion  (Read 69658 times)
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2011, 09:10:24 pm »

If anybody could post pictures of this every so often it would be greatly appreciated!

I have a view of it from my office window.  I'll try and take my camera and take some pictures as it develops.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2011, 09:12:40 pm »

I'm surprised the pool area is to the west side to the main street bridge and and not to the east so that the original tribunes have a view of the pool and a view of the pedestrian bridge, the jazz depot, center of the universe, etc.  Looks nice though. 

That surprised me too. 

ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2011, 09:16:16 pm »

I'm surprised the pool area is to the west side to the main street bridge and and not to the east so that the original tribunes have a view of the pool and a view of the pedestrian bridge, the jazz depot, center of the universe, etc.  Looks nice though. 

That would make more sense.
I have a view of it from my office window.  I'll try and take my camera and take some pictures as it develops.

Thanks!
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2011, 09:04:51 am »

The addition of the pool makes this development much more attractive to people in their 20's.  I think it will be a big hit with that age group just like Deep Deuce is in downtown OKC.  Outside of Renaissance and Central Park there haven't been any other apartment options like this downtown.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2011, 09:07:35 am »

The addition of the pool makes this development much more attractive to people in their 20's. 

Worked for these guys

DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2011, 01:54:57 pm »

This is a picture from my office window.  It's from my iphone with its crappy digital zoom, but I should have a good view of the development.  I'll try and update every month or so.  I will have the same view of the Brady Flats and the Fairfield Inn development.  I'm excited to see the Brady District blow up since it is my office view.  It was alot of fun watching OneOk field go up as I could monitor it on a day to day basis.

ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2011, 02:41:52 pm »

Thanks so much it will be cool to see the updates!
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2011, 03:42:09 pm »

Any more of those photo updates... ?? Just wondering. I haven't been downtown in about a month.  Grin
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2011, 09:57:13 pm »

Just got back from the Drillers game. (they lost miserably) and was amazed at all the construction going on down there. This project has columns up for what I am assuming is the parking garage?? There is also the Brady Park well under construction. The Matthew's warehouse. The KOTV site is fully fenced off with construction equipment on it. The Fairfield Inn shuld be starting before too long. The Brady Flats are scheduled to break ground this fall. The GreenArch development should begin over the summer. The First Presbyterian Church expansion is well underway. And they were painting a building acrosss from Oneok Field bright red.

And oh yeah, Cimarex Tower should begin this summer. Wow.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2011, 10:26:38 am »

I took this yesterday from the Main St bridge

Renaissance
City Father

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2011, 01:02:11 pm »

Concrete columns???  I thought they were cutting costs by using matchsticks.

Great to see the progress.
dbacks fan
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2011, 12:24:31 am »

As I was discussing in the 119Downtown thread, I may be moving back to Tulsa after 13 years, and would love to find a place down town. Never thought that I would consider living in the Archer & Main area. If they are going to make Lofts II rentals and the price is right, I would move there wirhout a thought. I may be part of the target market, late 40's single, want a decent space, will use a good kitchen, and is the type to entertain in. I would also take advantage of walking to and from a ball game, hockey game, Tulsa Shock, something at the Brady, PAC, or BOk, let alone the food and drink places in the Brady, BD, and other areas.
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2011, 07:45:45 pm »

For some reason I can't post pics.  They are begining to do the brick work now.  Very exciting.  The day that they clear off the lots across the streets and start the fairfeild will be a glorius day.

ἐγώ ἐλεεινότερος πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰμί
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2011, 09:58:07 pm »

To post pics they have to have a URL code. If you took them yourself just set up a free Photobucket account or something and then use the URL from that. Please post them, I would love to see the brickwork!

Also, welcome to the forum! All of your posts so far have been good, espescially considering most of our new members are spammers. Please post often.
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2011, 10:03:21 pm »

Thanks!  I also am a booster, not 'sipping on hatter-aide', as I'm told the kids are saying these days.  Whenever I find myself typing something negative, I stop and think "Nah somebody might consider it trolling".

ἐγώ ἐλεεινότερος πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰμί
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org