A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:16:52 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) Brady Theater Redevelopment  (Read 29665 times)
bmuscotty
Civic Leader

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2008, 02:58:43 pm »

They have a new web site..

http://bradytheater.net/index.htm

perspicuity85
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 02:32:22 pm »

So does this meant that the Brady will be remodeled to the extent of the original plan?
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 02:38:32 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by bmuscotty

They have a new web site..

http://bradytheater.net/index.htm

Not really sure why a site for the brady theater looks like a lamborghini...

I'm guessing the major remodel is on hold.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 08:38:46 pm »

Looks more like an Alfa Romero to me.  And BTW, I saw Sheryl in Austin, awesome show.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 08:41:41 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by PonderInc

It's official: Sheryl Crow will re-open to the Ol' Lady on April 23. Tulsa World Article

but, but, but there is a show listed before her show.  It is on the 15th or some such.  Does that mean they are the dry run show?

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2008, 05:20:23 pm »

Earlier in this thread I posted that "Panic at the Disco" would re-open the Brady followed by Sheryl Crow.  (This was information I got from the guys who were doing construction/remodeling at the theater.)  The Tulsa World said that Sheryl Crow would "re-open" the Brady.  I just posted their article, but didn't go back and check the dates.

But you're right.  "Panic at the Disco" comes first.
jne
Philanthropist

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2008, 10:27:26 am »

quote:
Originally posted by PonderInc

Earlier in this thread I posted that "Panic at the Disco" would re-open the Brady followed by Sheryl Crow.  (This was information I got from the guys who were doing construction/remodeling at the theater.)  The Tulsa World said that Sheryl Crow would "re-open" the Brady.  I just posted their article, but didn't go back and check the dates.

But you're right.  "Panic at the Disco" comes first.

So glad to hear they did some work on the bathrooms.  I don't even drink beer at Brady shows, because if I have to go, I'll miss most of the show waiting in line!

Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2008, 07:31:42 am »

It seems that the work on the bathrooms was more like "repairs" than "remodels."  Went to see Sheryl Crow last night...and the lines were crazy!  Maybe they should rent port-a-potties for big concerts and put them out in the parking lot!
charky
Civic Leader

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2008, 06:19:04 pm »

Just saw that Tom Waits will be playing the Brady June 25th.

Very...very pleased with this...and pleasantly surprised.

dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2008, 10:14:26 am »

I was very pleased with Tom Waits at the Brady as well.  Then I realized that I am leaving town that afternoon.

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org