A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:12:24 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bertos (?) in West Tulsa  (Read 3818 times)
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« on: July 17, 2007, 08:07:26 am »

I see a sign for a new Mexican restaurant near Ollie's coming to work every morning.  Anyone try it?  I'm assuming its a hole in the wall, but of course, so are several other outstanding places I eat.  Just wondering if anyone had been there, hoping to try it for lunch this week.

AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:19:28 am »

I've seen the sign too, but the restaurant is at 17th & SW Blvd I think. I've thought about trying it. Let us know if you do!
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 10:05:12 am »

We ate there yesterday.  You were right it is at 17 & SW Blvd.  I had seen the sign at 41st. & Charles Page, that's why I thought it was in West Tulsa.

I thought it was very good.  There were four of us, the service was great, you can tell they are making an effort to make this work.  The food is very comparable to Los Americanos (sp?).  I had a tamale and enchilada, and loved it.  Another had the chimichanga and another beef fajitas.  All three of us thought the food was very good.  Another person had a combo plate with a beef burrito, enchilada and chile rellena.  She thought it was only OK.  The salsa was very good, tasted homemade.

The inside is very small, but a lot of people came for take out.

I would recommend it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org