A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:30:32 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any way to find out when house was built  (Read 3930 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 04:17:36 pm »

Here's an odd place to find a date stamp:

I found a date stamp on the hatch for a retractible attic ladder in the garage of an investment property my mother owns, it was built in 1987.  I don't know how long they've done that, but worth a look if you have one, Wavoka.

I doubt you still have the original air conditioner or furnace, but that would be another place to look, if by chance they replaced the condensing unit only and not the furnace/evaporator cabinet.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Johnboy976
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 05:04:40 pm »

Where does zillow.com get their estimate for home prices? My mother paid 70 g's less for her house than what is estimated on the site (and this was only three years ago).
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org