A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:45:01 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayor Taylor wants to turn Tulsa into a bum magnet  (Read 14057 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 09:39:30 pm »

How is our program working out....Huh

Still riding the nitrous oxide train... resurrecting all the old dead end threads.  Well, that IS in keeping with....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2018, 05:40:19 pm »

Still riding the nitrous oxide train... resurrecting all the old dead end threads.  Well, that IS in keeping with....

Lol...Just spraying some water on you Never Trump [people]....Maybe they will open some T.D.S centers for you....

But on another note I hope this other new program works in concert with the one implemented already....

http://www.newson6.com/story/38294935/tulsa-sobering-center-set-to-open-tuesday

Edited to remove an explicit insult.  You've been warned.  - Moderator
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:54:33 am by Moderator » Logged

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2018, 06:10:48 pm »

Maybe Tulsa could do like their hero cities Seattle and Portland and pass a tax on businesses that earn over $20 million and enact a ahead tax on each employee to pay for homeless services.
TeeDub
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 09:24:37 am »

Maybe Tulsa could do like their hero cities Seattle and Portland and pass a tax on businesses that earn over $20 million and enact a ahead tax on each employee to pay for homeless services.

More taxes.   I like that idea.    How about a tax on everyone in town whose last digit of their SSN is the same as the last digit of the current tax year?
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 10:41:26 am »

So much compassion in this thread lately.  It's really heartwarming.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2018, 11:10:01 am »

Lol...Just spraying some water on you Never Trump [people]....Maybe they will open some T.D.S centers for you....

But on another note I hope this other new program works in concert with the one implemented already....

http://www.newson6.com/story/38294935/tulsa-sobering-center-set-to-open-tuesday

Edited to remove an explicit insult.  You've been warned.  - Moderator

Step away from the nitrous oxide!!  This has been a long binge even by your standards!

That program is actually a good idea...!!   How did you happen to run across it?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2018, 08:13:56 pm »

So much compassion in this thread lately.  It's really heartwarming.

Lol..You are one to talk...

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2018, 08:14:52 pm »

Step away from the nitrous oxide!!  This has been a long binge even by your standards!

That program is actually a good idea...!!   How did you happen to run across it?

Long Binge....There is something you are familiar with...LOL..!!!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2018, 05:01:40 pm »

Long Binge....There is something you are familiar with...LOL..!!!

One tiny little itsy-bitsy step forward...73 giant leaps back.   Can't be helped given the limited resources available...

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2018, 07:15:39 pm »

Heard this was put on the shelf...Hopefully not...

http://www.newson6.com/story/37990608/tulsa-program-hopes-to-help-panhandlers-homeless

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org