A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:00:11 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Shops At Adams Road (formerly Keystone Plaza)  (Read 3018 times)
breitee
« on: June 06, 2007, 03:23:03 pm »

It seems like there has not been a lot of activity there for a while. There is much empty retail space available. Anyone know why? Is it high rental rates to cover the cost of the remodel?
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 07:50:18 pm »

My understanding of it is that the developer did a quick fix on the "remodel" and it is really nothing more than lipstick on a pig. Allegedly the interior of the available spaces was not upgraded at all other than a quick coat of paint.

Of course now that it looks nicer the rental rates went up and it has been a hard sell to get anyone to move in.

From what I understand the Mexican restaurant that is located there, and is quite good, intends to move as soon as their lease is up due to the increase in rent.

How much of this is fact? I dunno, but the person who told me all of this is involved in the real estate business and seems like someone who would know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org