A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:38:08 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bricktown Developer eyeing Jenks Riverwalk  (Read 10151 times)
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 07:55:52 am »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

My recycling center is Sand Springs does great business. It is my number two center in pounds per person, trailing only Jenks.

It is located at Main and Morrow road.

I use it frequently.
tomokla
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 12:56:02 pm »

The city and the chamber don't seem to get along, but it seems many cities have that issue these days (I know BA and Coweta for sure).  It seems like many of the issues you identified, I agree with.  I'd love to the curbside recycling and a better grocery store.  These things take time and people to put some effort into championing the cause - my personal opinion is that we have a good city now and the next 5 years will be the difference.  Even with the "blue collar" reputation (which is accurate) Sand Springs still has the 2nd highest average price for new construction homes and is seeing significant transformation for housing starts in and outside of the city limits.  A strategic plan is likely in the works I'd imagine.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org