A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:52:47 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Home Team' Sports Bars  (Read 3202 times)
Wilbur
« on: April 25, 2007, 08:06:04 am »

Fans of many sports teams gather to watch their favorite teams play, usually at a sports bar, whether it be football, baseball, hockey and pro or college.

Who can chime in and tell us where their team's watch parties are held?  For instance, I know the Steeler's fans used to get together at Hardwoods, before it closed, to watch their football team.  I believe the Red Wings fans used to meet someplace near 18th and Boston.

You can probably leave out OU football, as just about everyplace does that!  You can't even get in the door at Louie's or Fox & Hound anytime OU football is on.

Any help?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 08:15:29 am »

Green Bay Packer fans gather at Remington's bar at 71st and Lewis.

http://www.tulsa-packerbackers.org/

Power is nothing till you use it.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 12:37:04 pm »

Tulsa fans USED to gather at Hardwoods... maybe it will start back up with the re-re-reopening.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
deinstein
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 01:01:47 pm »

Boston Red Sox fans are too busy taking over opponents stadiums.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org