A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:59:43 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More internal problems in Police department  (Read 11997 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 06:46:39 am »

Do you think the senator and those police officer would testify for lower sentences for other repeat armed robbery suspects? To me, its worse to do it as an officer than as Joe Blow.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 11:30:05 am »

Do you think the senator and those police officer would testify for lower sentences for other repeat armed robbery suspects? To me, its worse to do it as an officer than as Joe Blow.

Just a rhetorical semi-rant....

How about officers of the court - Tulsa lawyers, DA's, and Judge - to reject a guy's attempt to plead guilty for assault with a deadly weapon just because he is family of the "in crowd"...?   (Mark Allen Eaton).

But Joe Blow would still be in prison, especially if black...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org