A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:17:46 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OKC Hornets (beware lots of pictures)  (Read 2917 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« on: March 26, 2007, 09:53:51 am »

I've never been to a game before, but I got a pair of $140/seat tickets so I couldn't pass it up.

Despite trailing for most of the game and Yao Ming's ominous presence:

OKC was able to pull ahead in the end thanks mainly to former OSU star Desmond Mason(the blur dunking the ball):

And Hornets favorite Chris Paul (shooting unspectacular free throw)

To win 106-94

P.S. I have no idea what is going on in this picture:

dbacks fan
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 01:01:37 pm »

Has there been any further discuusion of the Hornets staying in OKC? I think it's time that Okla gets a pro sports team.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 01:21:55 pm »

No-one is positive on the hornets future. There is a possibility that the Supersonics might move to Oklahoma in a few years. Fingers are also crossed that the Talons can move up to AFL instead of AF2 once the arena is finished.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org