A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:40:06 am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 21st and Yale  (Read 30858 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 07:48:28 pm »

Sweet!  Literally even..

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
zenmechanic
Citizen

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2015, 11:47:58 am »

It's going to be a MedExpress urgent care place.  Someone from the Hoover Neighborhood facebook page asked one of the construction workers.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2015, 12:09:35 pm »

Curse You Obamacare and your additional need for medical facilities to serve more people! We coulda had a Blizzard!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2015, 10:36:49 pm »

Curse You Obamacare and your additional need for medical facilities to serve more people! We coulda had a Blizzard!

Better for me.  That’s all I need to see: the temptation of a chocolate covered soft serve cone every time I turn left on Yale from 21st.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2015, 12:26:36 am »

Better for me.  That’s all I need to see: the temptation of a chocolate covered soft serve cone every time I turn left on Yale from 21st.

Soft serve cones never appealed to me.  Not the way a Butterfinger or Hydrox Blizzard speaks to me.  My time in Texas ruined me in that respect.  I wish Braum's would make something similar.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

onehandoneheart
Citizen

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2015, 09:09:59 am »

I'm thinking the Dairy Queen will be built at the 1700 Yale Mall shopping center on the now-empty lot where Collins Midtown Liquor used to be. Speaking of DQs though, that article also mentions that the first full-sized Tulsa-proper location will be built on Admiral where Pancho's currently stands. This could be bad for me as it is only 5 minutes away... lol
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 04:02:45 pm by onehandoneheart » Logged
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2015, 09:43:11 am »

I'm thinking the Dairy Queen will built at the 1700 Yale Mall shopping center on the now-empty lot where Collins Midtown Liquor used to be. Speaking of DQs though, that article also mentions that the first full-sized Tulsa-proper location will be built on Admiral where Pancho's currently stands. This could be bad for me as it is only 5 minutes away... lol

Same here.  I work at 15th and Sheridan.  If this were come to pass, I see lunches there in my future.

saintnicster
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2017, 08:03:53 am »

So driving by yesterday, I saw that there was new construction fencing up in the Target parking lot, right around the place that Collins used to be.

Is the DQ finally manifesting itself? (I had forgotten about that until I found this thread again) Maybe the Chick-fil-a mentioned in the Ritz thread? Also holy carp, those discussions were 2 years ago @_@

I had forgotten about those two convos, so my initial though was that it was just going to be some more, poorly timed beige boxes.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 08:08:13 am by saintnicster » Logged
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2017, 08:08:48 am »

So driving by yesterday, I saw that there was new construction fencing up in the Target parking lot, right around the place that Collins used to be.

Is the DQ finally manifesting itself? (I had forgotten about that until I found this thread again) or are we getting more beige boxes?

Beige boxes seem like unfortunate timing, what with the Gordmans announcement and Sears being fully closed in this block.

In front of Target:  Zaxby's Chicken
http://www.tulsaworld.com/business/retail/zaxby-s-headed-to-midtown-tulsa/article_c4007663-c15c-59f5-9ef1-49e8c5763107.html
saintnicster
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2017, 08:56:39 am »

Thanks!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2017, 01:23:01 pm »

Oh, no...say it ain't soooo...!!    Another Sucksby's...??

Isn't Raising Canes bad enough??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2017, 10:07:25 am »

Pretty big footprint for a little chicken place... unless they are doing some serious landscaping.
Trees would be good.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
saintnicster
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2017, 10:51:28 am »

Pretty big footprint for a little chicken place... unless they are doing some serious landscaping.
Trees would be good.
Dunno, comparing to the footprint of the store at 71st and mingo, doesn't seem too much bigger.  Have to make sure that you've got those 50 dedicated parking spots!
Tulsasaurus Rex
Civic Leader

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2017, 11:44:45 am »

Dunno, comparing to the footprint of the store at 71st and mingo, doesn't seem too much bigger.  Have to make sure that you've got those 50 dedicated parking spots!

You never know when there's going to be a run on chicken.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2017, 01:32:13 pm »

Soft serve cones never appealed to me.  Not the way a Butterfinger or Hydrox Blizzard speaks to me.  My time in Texas ruined me in that respect.  I wish Braum's would make something similar.

They have something better!   Large vanilla malt...no added syrup...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org