A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:47:06 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Sooouth!!! development  (Read 3616 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« on: January 25, 2008, 10:17:38 am »

I just got done with a marketing and graphics package for a new neighborhood on 171st and South Peoria.  I know it's way out there, but the prices are awesome and the developer has put together a really nice amenity package for anyone that wants to live in the country!

www.springhillfarmsok.com

You can download the site plan to see the lot prices.  Most are around $65K for lots larger than 1/2 acre!  Bixby Schools!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 10:32:30 am »

This is for those of you who find Glenpool to be too urban.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:56:12 am »

I don't want to jump on a hate wagon, but I've always wondered about living in the country... in a subdivision.  Doesn't that defeat the purpose?  No burning.  No trap shooting.  No skinning mowing.

Looks nice (Very nice actually) Gaspar, just not for me.  If I am going to have to drive to town to get some milk I'm going to be able to do the "country" things like shoot, burn, and pretty much whatever I see fit.  But I wish something like this would go in the area NW of  Gilcrease that is opening up for development.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
si_uk_lon_ok
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 11:05:29 am »

Street D, street B? That’s not very original for a subdivision. If I was living that far south it would have to be on Avalon Lane, or Buttercup Drive. With those street names people would think I lived in the lower east side.
inteller
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 12:06:47 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

I don't want to jump on a hate wagon, but I've always wondered about living in the country... in a subdivision.  Doesn't that defeat the purpose?  No burning.  No trap shooting.  No skinning mowing.

Looks nice (Very nice actually) Gaspar, just not for me.  If I am going to have to drive to town to get some milk I'm going to be able to do the "country" things like shoot, burn, and pretty much whatever I see fit.  But I wish something like this would go in the area NW of  Gilcrease that is opening up for development.

nothing new about this.  The old subdivisions built in the 70s around east Bixby were once "in the country".
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 12:32:50 pm »

This is why we are building on 10 acres between 181st and 191st on Sheridan.

Don't want you urbanites invading us with all your rules and regulation. If I want to mow naked then by God I'm gonna mow naked!!

[Tongue]
spoonbill
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 12:40:48 pm »

Hope those aren't the final street names!
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 01:36:41 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by wavoka

This is why we are building on 10 acres between 181st and 191st on Sheridan.

Don't want you urbanites invading us with all your rules and regulation. If I want to mow naked then by God I'm gonna mow naked!!

[Tongue]

Remind me to block out sheridan from 181st to 191st on my GPS.
South County
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 07:18:32 pm »

It might be Bixby schools, but it is in Glenpool's fence line. I don't think it is currently annexed into the city, but it's conceivable that it could be in the city limits someday! Does that give it too much urban potential now?[Cheesy]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org