A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:31:28 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Minutemen' founder Jim Gilchrist; Brady, Thursday  (Read 4402 times)
tim huntzinger
« on: January 17, 2007, 09:27:46 am »

Blah blah blah
Chicken Little
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 09:57:17 am »

Dude, D. Boon and Mike Watt founded the Minutemen.  Is this some kind of "Beatles Experience" thing?
tim huntzinger
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 10:11:37 am »

Is there controversy about who founded the group?  Sheesh.

ME ME ME ME ME ME! It is all about the 'ME' idn't it?

Besides, Gilchrist is the 'cute' one!
Chicken Little
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 10:22:35 am »

^Yeah, but can he play guitar?
tim huntzinger
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 12:15:58 pm »

Only when he is not beating people up with it (just KIDDING!)

# # #

Minuteman Project Founder and American Patriot Jim Gilchrist Coming to Tulsa, Oklahoma

The Tulsa Minuteman Project in conjunction with KFAQ 1170 is hosting "An Evening with Jim Gilchrist".  This event will take place on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 7PM.  The location for this event will be:

The Brady Theater, 105 W. Brady, Tulsa, OK

Additional Speakers Include:

Michael DelGiorno - Host of the KFAQ morning show

Randy Terrill - Oklahoma District 53 House Representative

Rex Duncan - Oklahoma District 35 House Representative

In addition to this event, Mr. Gilchrist will be available for in-studio interviews on Thursday, January 18, 2007 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 3:00PM.  ALL INTERVIEWS ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 18, 2007 MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE NO LATER THAN 5:00PM ON MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2007.

To schedule an interview, please address all requests to:
media@tulsaminutemanproject.org        

The Minuteman Project is the leading anti-illegal immigration group in America.  Please schedule your interview appointment ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to have Mr. Gilchrist in studio.

# # #
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 12:35:10 pm »

I think we need to build a wall around the Brady theater to keep these people from taking jobs from Tulsans.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org