A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:23:35 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for tax-deductible office donations  (Read 2195 times)
Mana Tahaie
« on: December 12, 2006, 05:31:29 pm »

Greetings all,

I'm trying to organize the United Campus Ministry office (the Little Blue House) at TU and looking for some material help. First of all, I'd like to replace the Windows 95-era computer with something newer, preferably but not necessarily a laptop.

Other needed items include but are certainly not limited to:

• Large baskets
• Plastic storage containers
• Filing crates
• Wall-mounted or desktop organizers
• Letter trays
• Storage supplies
• Empty boxes
• Packing tape
• Pens, pencils, Sharpies
• Labels
• Trash bags
• Surge protectors
• Extension cords
• Fabric for cork board
• Magnetic clips
• Large dry erase calendar

These are just ideas; I can use anything that you may have lying around that isn't going to use. The donations will be tax-deductible, which is a great way to get rid of some clutter and max out your donation before the end of the calendar year.

mana [dot] tahaie [at] gmail [dot] com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org