A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:45:30 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Island Hopping in St. Louis.  (Read 5893 times)
chaseman
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 12:56:21 pm »

How about the Channels without the islands.

http://lh3.google.com/image/urbandoc/RXw6nrBB8lE/AAAAAAAAAAk/UMowqV38HwA/TulsaUrbanDoc.jpg
AMP
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 05:30:35 pm »

Schools typically promote Stick and Ball sports, and not much else.  Nothing against Amateur Football, just amazes me that so many people are still attracted to watching people PLAY it.

But hey, millions of people worship cows too.  

And recently Poker and Spelling Bees have become sports on ESPN.

You left out a sentence in your quote of my paragraph.  

"If it can't kill ya, it ain't much of a sport"

Most schools do not have Motorsports in their courses.  

The only true sports are Mountain Climbing, Bull Fighting and Motorsports, they can all kill you, all the rest are mere games.

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd

quote:
Originally posted by AMP

Some people in Oklahoma pay mega bucks to go sit and watch an Amateur College Football game, try to explain that??

I'll explain that you're a damn moron.  Don't EVER insult college football.  It's the best sport in this country.  I get incredible enjoyment spending a lot of money on my religious attendance at every Sooner game.

Stop posting.  You're an idiot.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org