A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:53:19 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Campaign ‘06—Goodbye and Good Riddance "  (Read 4150 times)
aoxamaxoa
« on: November 07, 2006, 10:43:05 pm »

"Well, it’s been rank—racist, sleazy, lying and full of insinuating scare tactics. Thank God it’s over. "

by Molly Ivins

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/1107-32.htm
DM
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 10:56:34 pm »

I agree!!
papaspot
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 06:28:37 am »

quote:
Originally posted by DM

I agree!!

So do I but I've got a feeling we ain't seen nothin' yet. Indecision 2008 starts today. [B)]
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:19:25 am »

Well, just so you don't think I'm a sore looser Aox, I've got to go to Wichita today and doubt I'll be checking in too much tomorrow as I'll be leaving for a week.

So celebrate your end zone dance, spike the ball, and drink a little Hot Damn.[Wink]

If the Dems are smart and want to take the White House back in '08, they need to minimize the witch hunts on Bush and deal with the real business at hand.  Clamp down on the lobbyists that own and rule *our* House of Representatives, do something substantive on prescription meds, lower the red ink by reining in spending, and find a good solution to Iraq without jeopardizing our security here at home.

I'm anxious to see what changes can be brought about, Pelosi has made some good promises, now I want to see if she will really follow through.  I'll be watching...[Wink]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 09:00:39 am »

Me too....be safe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org