A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:09:34 am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World endorses George Bush then John Sullivan  (Read 15963 times)
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 10:35:45 am »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

You're assertion is pure unadulterated bullcrap.  Repeat this:

Google is my friend
Google is my friend
Google is my friend
Google is my friend
Google is my friend
Google is my friend

http://www.capwiz.com/lcv/bio/keyvotes/?id=7230&congress=1092&lvl=C

Though he has more - than +; you can clearly see that he voted for some environmentally friendly bills.

you idiot....non of those qualify. Your comment and your google search do not tell the truth about the fact that Sullivan does zilch to help our local environment.
iplaw
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2006, 10:40:55 am »

quote:

you idiot....non of those qualify.

"Non"...and I'm the idiot...nice typo webster.

THE LEAGUE OF CONSERVATION VOTERS ISN'T RELIABLE?

Again, you make unequivocal statements of fact that don't hold water.  Sullivan clearly voted for legislation that was considered pro-environment, but either you can't read or can't comprehend simple sentences on the web page that was linked to.  Do you need to be reminded of your statement:

quote:

John Sullivan voted against every single environmental bill in 2005.

How 'bout you back up that claim with a run down of votes.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 10:45:56 am »

Aox-

Maybe Sullivan didn't like some of the pork hidden in those bills.

"I will call you out on this one Conman. I am faairly certain these great leaders did not sign on originally due to the stuff between the lines or tacked onto the bill at the end. Whatever, history tells a different story than the one you are trying to con us into believing."

It does happen, ya know.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
iplaw
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 10:48:11 am »

Who are you to say that the League of Conservation Voters is unreliable authority concerning environmental issues?
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2006, 11:05:20 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

Aox-

Maybe Sullivan didn't like some of the pork hidden in those bills.

"I will call you out on this one Conman. I am faairly certain these great leaders did not sign on originally due to the stuff between the lines or tacked onto the bill at the end. Whatever, history tells a different story than the one you are trying to con us into believing."

It does happen, ya know.

No not what happend. What went on is licking the Bush boots....

John is bad for Tulsa.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2006, 11:08:06 am »

quote:

Who are you to say that the League of Conservation Voters is unreliable authority concerning environmental issues?

"When it comes to the environment and energy, 2006 will be remembered for sky-rocketing gas prices, record-high oil company profits, an acknowledgement by even President Bush that America is addicted to oil, the Alaska BP pipeline spill, and a widespread recognition that human activity is causing global warming to happen far more quickly than previously thought.  Unfortunately, as the League of Conservation Voters 2006 National Environmental Scorecard reflects, Congress did virtually nothing to help solve these problems, with little hope for anything positive to emerge from an anticipated lame duck session."

http://www.lcv.org/scorecard/

You are truly a con artist...er sorry...a patent attorney?
iplaw
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2006, 11:12:01 am »

I ask you what evidence you have to back up your assertion that Sullivan voted against every environmental bill.  You fail to provide anything to back that up.

When asked for evidence about Sullivan you provide me an excerpt about Bush.

I highly suggest you back off the calls of "idiot" and "con artist."  I have held back with you up until this point.  I won't be so kind for very much longer.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2006, 11:41:17 am »

BS... he votes against the bills to help clean or keep clean our air and water. He votes with the corporations controlling our food supplies.

No need to hold back. This is a political thread you hack.

We have an election in just two weeks and it is imperative the country return to a government of accountability instead of a one party rule in Washington!
Hometown
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2006, 12:18:22 pm »

quote:

I ask you what evidence you have to back up your assertion that Sullivan voted against every environmental bill.  You fail to provide anything to back that up.

I highly suggest you back off the calls of "idiot" and "con artist."  I have held back with you up until this point.  I won't be so kind for very much longer.

Oh come on.  Let it rip.  Show us how mean you can be iplaw.

p.s.  Why won't Sullivan let seniors get cheap drugs from Canada?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2006, 12:22:33 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Hometown

quote:

Last time I checked, Sullivan wasn't in charge of that program.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
iplaw
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2006, 12:46:14 pm »

quote:

quote:

I had more respect for you Hometown.  That's just sad.  What's even more sad is the fact that you are the only person on this board that sides with Aox.  Beware the company you keep.
iplaw
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2006, 12:47:41 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by aoxamaxoa

BS... he votes against the bills to help clean or keep clean our air and water. He votes with the corporations controlling our food supplies.

We have an election in just two weeks and it is imperative the country return to a government of accountability instead of a one party rule in Washington!

Do I need to speak monosylabically?  Justify your assertion.  Show us his voting record to back up your claim.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2006, 01:55:42 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

I had more respect for you Hometown.  That's just sad.  What's even more sad is the fact that you are the only person on this board that sides with Aox.  Beware the company you keep.

Divide and conquer....typical repub
iplaw
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2006, 01:56:45 pm »

You ever going to answer my question or are you gonna just keep hiding?  

Substantiate your claims.
aoxamaxoa
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 01:57:52 pm »

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by aoxamaxoa

Do I need to speak monosylabically?  Justify your assertion.  Show us his voting record to back up your claim.

A voting record to support the lobyists that control Sullivan.....

"There has long been talk about the rise of a "radical center," made up of voters essentially moderate in their philosophical leanings but radical in their disaffection with the status quo. This looks to be the year of the radical center. If it is, the Democrats will win. And if they win, their task will be to meet the aspirations of a diverse group of dissatisfied and disappointed Americans. Not an easy chore, but one that certainly beats being in the opposition."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/23/AR2006102301034.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org