A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:54:55 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about LSU fans  (Read 2467 times)
SoonerRiceGrad
« on: September 22, 2006, 04:43:33 pm »

Who on here has heard the often said, but so, so true saying that LSU fans smell like corndogs?

They seem very sensitive over this issue too. Possibly why so many folks get beaten up by LSU fans. Next time you go to an LSU game, don't bring up the corndog thing, instead say some baloney like, "Well gee wilkers, looks like LSU gonna be a great SEC team this year."

In fact I would never bring this up to an LSU fan's face... and I feel sort of scared bringing this up at internet distances.

It's hard to avoid bringing up, I know... it's like trying to think about work while your watching basketball... that corndog smell is just so overwhelming.

After what I've recently experienced I would say it's best just not to smell the LSU fans. Ok, not all... some are nice... go ahead, smell the nice ones. That's Ok.

But if you inhale in the company of one, the smell will permeate throughout your entire body and you'll start smelling like an LSU fan too. Okies don't need to smell any worse as it is...

I think our children are acutely at risk to corndog smell too. You should educate your children about what to do around LSU fans. Prevention is the best way to solve this incurable ailment.

If LSU fans are driving around your part of town, immediately roll up the windows preventing them from smelling the stench. A change in their expression -- indicating they smell LSU -- could cause a pipe or shoe to be thrown at your window. So, that's dangerous... let your children stick their head out when you drive - on another weekend.

I know you may be puzzled. What puzzles me is that I have never seen an LSU fan with a corndog in their hand. Maybe there's a corndog factory in Baton Rouge, or there's a French corndog toilette spray. I can say we have our best men working on it...

The big political issue this election is whether they should add ketchup or mustard to the water... don't commend on it though. It's not politically correct.

I know when your in Baton Rouge you may think, "Ahh, here I am in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, I'll bet the people smell like some rich French etouffe' or some wonderful Cajun jumbalaya," bso stop that thinking. It's a myth. They smell just like corndogs.

And I, the Sooner&RiceGrad/Spartan, have many years of experience in Louisianan affairs, so this is the best advice I can give you which I advise you to follow:

Do not mask the smell should you come into contact. This goes with leaving them alone about the corndog odor. Masking the smell may cause an LSU fan to become irate. They'll say something like "pancakes!! Do you think your too good for the smell of corndogs?" or "pancakes!!! Mister fancy pants over there thinks he's too good for the smell of corn dogs."

Cajuns are not like us. Don't you see? I know it may be hard to keep a straight face, we smell the UGA bulldogs, the Ole mess, and even have to sniff the bammers, but don't press your luck with Cajun Tigers fans. And don't refer to Death Valley as Corndog Valley either, that's just plain wrong... and they'll beat you up and curse out your children.

The next Saturday you are in Baton Rouge, just remember you can enjoy the thrill of the rivalry w/o sniffing them. Get your corndog jollies at home.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org