A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:39:25 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of Moving to Tulsa  (Read 3634 times)
Brownsfan68
« on: September 09, 2006, 05:02:51 pm »

I have lived in Cleveland Ohio all my life I decided that moving somewhere else would be like a breath of fresh air.  I passed by Tulsa last month on the way to Las Vegas and notice how nice of a city Tulsa is,  it seems really clean and the people seem friendly.  And I am planning on finishing up college and I notice that Tuition rates in OK are a LOT cheaper then rates in Ohio,  which is a definite plus.  But I have a couple of questions about Tulsa.   How is the weather throughout the year?  Does it snow or rain alot?  Does the Tulsa area experience a lot of tornadoes?  Is Northeastern state university a good school?  If not, are there any other good colleges?  Is living in Tulsa Expensive?  What neighboorhoods in Tulsa or the Suburbs are the best?  I know that is a lot of Questions but I would greatly appreciate if most if not all of these questions can be answered?  Thank You
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org