A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:41:39 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Idea  (Read 2509 times)
Dorkmo
« on: August 07, 2006, 08:56:15 pm »

heyo!

so i had an idea the other day. i was thinking maybe the city could put a paint line down on the roads to show the route of the buses. i thought it might help build an image of a complete circut in peoples minds so they would know what roads our buses travel and where they go so in the future it would be easier to connect two destinations with bus routes.

im not sure how much it costs to paint lines on roads so i dont know if it would be cost effective but i thought it would be a neat idea.

maybe kidna like a unique color too, like a blue line or a blue line with a stripe of somethign else down the middle and mayb elike a big dot at stops or something or mayb ejust like a bunch of little dots that make a line so its not so liney so it wouldnt confuse drivers? i duno. any ides? id love to get soem input? just an idea. thanks guys.

-james w.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org