A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:42:07 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to hire a PR person  (Read 5972 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: June 05, 2006, 11:25:17 pm »

I have an opening at The M.e.t. for a Public Relations Coordinator. The person I have now is getting married and has a new job paying more money.

The job, outside of the pay, is awesome.

We have excellent benefits, a challenging work environment, a solid team approach, and a wonderful cause.

The right person has good computer skills and can do newsletters, brochures and press releases with a flair. They need to be comfortable creating ad campaigns to convince Tulsa area residents the importance of environmental actions such as recycling, composting, stopping litter, proper use of chemicals, etc.

They will sometimes be responsible for television ads and interviews, on-going print ad campaigns and writing radio scripts.

The job also needs someone who can plan a banquet or two a year, organize an trade expo and beg for money from Tulsa companies.

The work is about two thirds in a downtown office and one third working or planning the next booth or event. It requires a little weekends and nights, but the hours can be made flexible.

We have a strong history of success and reputation in the Tulsa area and the position interacts with almost every elected official and media person in the metro area.

The downside of the job is that the pay is equivalent to our non-profit status. Each of the last four people who have had this position have been able to use the experience to get a much higher paying job elsewhere.

If you or someone you know are interested, please send me a private message.

Power is nothing till you use it.
belinda001
Tourist

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 01:55:36 pm »

Are you still hiring for this position? I know this was posted a few months ago but it sounds like a great job so I was curious. Thanks!

Belinda T.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 02:33:18 pm »

Yes, the position is filled, but I know a bunch of people so send me a resume anyway.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 03:43:49 pm »

I'd be perfect...and I am certain you'd just love my company!
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 03:48:06 pm »

Michael...

My paid writing gig has pretty much dried up, so if you're ever in need of an occasional wordsmith, let me know.....Ed

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org