A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:20:04 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to find someone in Tulsa-area  (Read 3971 times)
BRLAhere
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:38:26 pm »

In April, 2005 a Tulsa-area couple were featured on TLC Network's "While You Were Out".  Their names are Dave & Becky (last name not known).  The episode re-aired this past March 12, but the WYWO folks can't offer assistance in obtaining a copy of the episode because they aren't filming the program any longer.

I would like to either locate Dave & Becky or find someone who may have Tivo'd the episode and can furnish me a copy of it.  My wife and I are remodeling our home room by room and particularly liked the Native American design they used in this episode.  We want to replicate some of the design in our den.

Can anybody in TulsaNow offer any help or suggestions for us here in Baton Rouge?

BRLAhere
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org