A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:40:54 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog Training  (Read 3936 times)
doggytimes
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:20:46 am »

Do you walk your dog, or does he walk you? Would you like to teach your dog some basic manners? Well now you can!

There's a new dog trainer in town! My name is Brandon. I am a private dog trainer for the Muskogee/Tulsa area. I offer a 6 week course in basic obedience, a 4 week customizable course, or lesson to lesson. The course teaches you how to interact with your dog and teach him/her basic manners. These manners include: establishing leadership, sit, stay, come, laydown, walk on loose leash, wait, and watch. As well as solving basic behavior problems.

Best of all...I COME TO YOU! Because I'm a private trainer, I come to your home to do the training. I then customize the training course or lesson to you and your dogs' needs! In a class the instructor has little, if any, time to go over the commands and techniques with you alone. But I am dedicated to you and your dogs  for the full length of the lesson.

So contact me through this site, or at my email address listed in my profile for more information and to setup a FREE evaluation!

You can also visit my blog pages. Click on the puppies to visit Doggy Times.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org