A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:32:40 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Compassionless Tulsans  (Read 2063 times)
dwmorris
« on: January 06, 2006, 10:41:35 pm »

My mother committed suicide 2 months ago related to stress from a compassionless world.

Once again my mother has fallen victim to compassionless Tulsans.

She left me her car.  I gave the car to my sister because she is a struggling single mom.  She was in the middle of a move and the car broke down in the parking lot of the apartment complex she was staying.  I was helping her move her belongings.  Some of which were my mother's plants.  We ran out of room in my vehicle so we put some of the plants in the car I gave my sister.  We planned to come back and get the plants and the car Saturday when I had time to get it running for her.

Well the apartment complex had the car towed.  Her friend found out about the tow and called us.  We told them we were on our way and would be there in 10 minutes.  We were.  The apartment manager said tow the car anyway.

Well this is where the compassionless society hits my mother in the cold dead face.  We went to get the plants out of the car.  (The car isn't worth a thing, I could careless about the fate of the car.)  I just WANTED the plants.  They are what is little left of my mother.  They refused to give us the plants.  Qwacked UP towing on North Admiral has no compassion for anyone.  We called the Tulsa Police to see if they could talk them into being compassionate.  They refused as well.  The same Tulsa Police who refused to look for my mother when I told them she was suicidal.

Why is someone so compassionless they won't let a dead woman's plants survive?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org