A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:13:37 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A message to the pro-Saddam left in Tulsa  (Read 1825 times)
Baghdaddy Warbucks
« on: December 30, 2005, 12:17:34 pm »

You guys are playing right in to our hands.

Karl Rove couldn't do a better job than what you are doing to yourselves.

When it all comes out you will be finished.

It would be illegal for me to discuss the text of these documents that were recovered from Saddam's Regime by the Defense Intelligence Agency,but it perfectly legal for me to discuss their titles and descriptions.[}:)]

Here are just a couple:

Title: Intelligence coded memo by two IIS officers on various topics;weapons boat,Palestinians training in Iraq etc.

Short Description:Lists Palestinians training in Iraq.

(I have a personal facsimile copy of that list in Arabic)  

Title: IIS corespondence for the Iraqi embassy in the Phillipines and Iraqi Ministry of foreign affairs.

Short description:Various corespondence e.g. visa forms,trade delegations,fullreports on the connections between Qaddafi Charity Establishment and Abu Sayaf.Report on certain individual traveling to pakistan and involvementa with Osama bin Laden
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 12:20:33 pm by MichaelC » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org